April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites 2 in Latte Shine/Whip Poppy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Ah, this is definitely my new favorite lip gloss! Both ends smell very, very good: Whip Poppy smells kind of like strawberry cheesecake, or cream cheese. Latte Shine smells really good, like a Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino. Both smell/taste very yummy. As for Whip Poppy, the color suits me perfectly, it's a very flattering shimmery (but not overly so) maroon-red that's perfect to wear everyday, anywhere. The Latte Shine end is the perfect clear gloss...it smells so great too!
I bought this at Dollar Tree for $1, and actually, I think I might go back soon and buy all the other ones they have left!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ahhhh! LOVE this product. Whip Poppy smells like cheesecake, and Latte Shine smells like Coffee Crisp! Latte Shine is clear. Whip Poppy is this shimmery darkish red. And this lip gloss is one the best smelling glosses I have ever smelled in my LIFE. The texture is perfect (think a bit more slick than Tarte's double-ended lip gloss). Definitely worth a try. I removed a lippy because I can't say this is my HG product, but it's damn close.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by JuniperStar

It has a relatively strong coffee/carmel/almond scent to it. One end is a clear lipgloss. The other end was a sparkly mauve color. Great thing about this is that it isn't just a light tint. The color really shows up. Would happily purchase again. The clear gloss side is not sticky at all, very slick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This Lip Lites 2 is a very grown up combination comming from Bonne Bell, the company that satisfies the eight year old in everyone.
On one end is a cranberry colored gloss with silver shimmer ("Whip Poppy"). The smell of "Whip Poppy" is a little bit hard to discribe, it seems to be a concotion involving powdered sugar and fresh strawberries.
On the other end "Latte Shine", a slick gel / gloss hybrid (similar to "Vita Gloss 02", but not quite as thin). The smell of "Latte Shine" is not quite latte (and believe me, being the Starbucks addict that I am, I would know :-P). It is more of a almond coffee mixture, it is of course not a 'true' scent but it is nevertheless a simply awesome, awesome flavor, I love it. It is the same flavor as the "Liquid Prisim" Lip Shox- if anyone has tried that. This Lip Lites 2 is great for day or night wear. For a casual not overdone look I like to apply a couple of coats of "Latte Shine" and then a couple of coats "Whip Poppy". For a more dramatic night time look, I just apply a few coats of "Whip Poppy" for a more intense color.