September 23, 2014 | 2098 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Fresh Radiance Anti-Aging Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this at big lots for $4 because i just needed a basic moisturizer for winter. I have oily/combo skin, but I bought the normal/dry kind because I was planning on using it at night and in the winter, when my skin is MUCH drier! It's not greasy, and hasn't broken me out. I've started using it for daytime too, and mixed it half/half with my foundation for a tinted moisturizer... this way it's not too "rich" for my combo skin. I'm not sure if there are any anti aging effects, but I do love the pump bottle (same styl as green cream!) and I'd buy it again for a basic winter moisturizer. I think it may be a tad bit too heavy for me in th summer, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by designsonfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product quite a bit, definitely as good as some $50+ creams I have purchased in the past. Although more inexpensive creams have generally been far too oily or made me prone to breakouts, this cream isn't overly greasy and makes my skin look fresh. I use a small amount around my eyes in the morning, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by jennrose113

I've been using this stuff for a while, now, and I really like it. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth (I often have a lot of trouble with flaky skin). I'm only 22 and don't have any wrinkles, so I don't know if this reduces the appearance of them; I'm using it to help prevent wrinkles. It's got a nice, light smell and the cream feels very silky and whipped. I have oily skin (maybe sensitive, too) and it hasn't irritated my skin or caused me to break out. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels great. The packaging could be better, but it could be worse so I'm not complaining. I started using it because it's alcohol-free, and I've been very happy with the results. I'm on my second or third jar, and I'll keep buying it in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Crystal9579

I loved that this moisturizer did not leave my face greasy, it absorbed very quickly. It did not, however, react well with BenzaClin. It burn and stung and turned my face bright red. Will not ever buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Marisleysis33

Wonderful- leaves skin with a silky texture. Has solved my dry winter skin problems. Love it! The glass jar is abit awkward though, otherwise no complaints! I will probably keep on buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently went on a Dove skincare binge, since I had left my other skincare at school when I came home for the holidays. I have to say I'm very impressed with this line! This night cream provides a good amount of moisturization, but it is a little on the light side, at least for my winter skin. I end up using a lot of cream, so I think I'll go through this jar pretty quickly. It also does have a pretty thin consistency as far as creams go -- it's more like a lotion than a cream. But aside from these minor complaints, this stuff is a great nighttime cream for only $10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've only started using this, so I can't comment on its ability to reduce appearance of lines, but I can say it makes my face extremely smooth and soft to the touch, moreso than anything I've put on my skin in a long time. You can tell it has silicone in it. It is comfortable to wear, not leaving my face dry or tight after it sinks in, nor greasy and yucky. The scent is a light, fresh fragrance. I can feel a bit of a firming action after applying this.

I wish it was not in a glass jar, because I'm likely to drop it and break it one of these days.

I promise to update after I've been using this longer, to report anything good or bad. UPDATE: I gave this to my DH to use because I wanted something beyond the basic moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2005 6:36:00 AM More reviews by tomsgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good offering from Dove. Going on, it isn't greasy like many night creams. It absorbs quickly and seems to protect skin during the night - in the morning the skin looks fresh. I sense that there is alot of polymer action - it is slightly plasticy, but I enjoy using it and I think that is half the battle won. Something that I don't mind applying every night before bed will get me much greater results than using nothing at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After reading this site and Paula's review I thought i would try this out.. Very nice cream for a drugstore brand. Makes my skin very soft and supple in the morning. I actually apply Clinique's Total Turnaround first, then after a bit follow it with this night cream- I've had excellent results- I have a great glow in the morning. FYI- I am a 30 year old PPP trying to keep time from showing up on my face! The only thing i dislike is the jar size- the product does seem to go VERY fast..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2005 1:25:00 AM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this cream. I was disappointed at first since it is not as moisturizing as I would like, however, it does have a firming effect, and makes my skin look "radiant". Not that radiance matters much when I am sleeping. I use it after I apply serum to my wrinkly areas, and I also use this cream on my breasts. This may be TMI for some, but as I mentioned--the firming effect (percieved or no). I'm not sure if i'll buy it again, however, for two reasons: 1) need to use a lot of product to feel I'm moisturizing; 2) have to dig into the container (which is poorly designed) for the product. The cream would be better in a lotion form, in a larger quantity because I'm going through this one faaaassssssttttt..
Someone mentioned they didn't like the fragrance--a plus for me is that I percieve no fragrance (and am normally keen to such things). We're all different, I guess.