November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by zbilxo

Maybelline gel liner is better, the consistency and staying power is better, & the vibrancy of the color. Black track just isn't BLACK enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mokalatte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Life changing. I'm on my second one now and i'll continue to purchase it. It stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this liner. i've been repurchasing it for over 5 years now and i still use it. it's a great gel liner with an intense color but definitely less intense than liquid liner. it doesn't smudge after it settles and is waterproof enough for my needs. the price isn't bad either.
i like how it comes in a GLASS jar to prevent it from drying out more quickly than other products of its kind.
overall, it's become a staple in my collection and i don't think i'll be doing any replacing for this for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No big deal. Seriously I don't know what possessed me. I've always loved l'oreal liners still do. This mac liner is too expensive at least here in my country. The only good thing about it is that you only need little yes a little goes a long way. Other than that nothing no big deal would I repurchase absolutely not, never again. Oh yea the MUA at mac nigeria will tell you it's waterproof: that's a great lie it is NOT. It's creamy and not too black so I add a little liquid liner to darken.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're going to spend money on a black eyeliner that you can wear for almost 48 hours straight without losing pigment or having it migrate, this is where to spend it. Once set it does not budge until you tell it to. Removes easily with makeup remover or baby oil. Color payoff is great, this is a true black. I prefer using a flat or angle brush for application, and it applies much like a liquid. You can absolutely weekend warrior with this, or even temporary tattoo with it. It is waterproof, although if you use soap it can compromise it. I've also used it as black lipstick and it has better staying power than most lipsticks could ever hope to achieve, with better color payoff as well since it doesn't go on as gray or weird matte blue or wear off quickly. If you're in a pinch, you could even use this as a mascara with a small fan brush. It's uses absolutely justify the price tag and I do like the glass jar it comes in. Worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ginalovele

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted to love this eyeliner, but I hated it and returned it. Product was messy, and didn't go on smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My goodness. This smudges on me so much, it's so infuriating. Although it is very creamy and super pigmented, I cannot put this to good use because it's a mess on my eyelids. I'm really disappointed in this product because I did my research before purchasing it, but unfortunately it is a big no-no for my oily lids. Even with a primer, it smudges within the three-hour mark. However, I did find a "trick" to make it last a bit longer than three hours. I put on an eye primer, a sweep of a matte skin-toned shadow and then apply this. At least the presence of an eyeshadow minimizes the oil production on my lids to extend the longevity of this eyeliner. I'm so jealous of the people who can make this work. I wish I could, too, because it was a breeze to apply and it's so dramatically dark. If your eyelids are VERY oily, I would suggest skipping on this. I'm still on a hunt for a very smudge-proof gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. I thought I had hooded eyes, considering I don't have that much lid space, but I discovered I can actually successfully achieve a lined eye with this gel liner. I use it with MAC's #209 brush and it goes on smoothly even after over a year of owning it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble wearing eyeliner and feels they have tried everything (except gel liners).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ejrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is just pretty good. Not amazing, but not terrible either. I apply this with a eyeliner brush and I find I need to wet the brush before applying the liner to give it a smooth finish, as it can crack and flake, which makes it a bit difficult to get that precision I want.
It generally lasts 2 hours before it rubs onto my eyelid, unless i've got loads of eyeshadow on/have applied primer, however it's irritating to do that everyday.
Considering it's MAC, and I paid around $35-40 (I think..) for it, it's a bit disappointing.
As I said, not awful but when it runs out i'll probably look to trying another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by AnastaciaViolet83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First I am not a MAC fan. I don't hate this brand but I find their eyeshadows and lipsticks on par with certain drugstore brands. I also would rather use Too Faced, Stila, Lorac, and even Tarte eyeshadows over MAC. This eyeliner is great though. It is certainly fluid and the stuff stays on without creasing or flaking. I also have severe allergies and this didn't cause any irritation at all. It isn't the blackest liner out there but it is the best one when it comes to application. The good thing is the black color can be built up so you can get a very black eyeliner. The product is nice and smooth. I am amazed how well this is to use. So far it has stayed gel like and smooth and hasn't dried a bit. The glass packaging and tight seal of the cap help. MAC did an excellent job with packaging on this to keep this from becoming a dried out useless mess. I have tried many gel eyeliner and this on so far is my favorite (Tarte is my least favorite, horrible horrible and waste of money). MAC isn't the easiest product to get a hold of if someone is not close to a MAC store or counter. Purchases can be made online though. The price is a little much for an eyeliner, around $17 USD with tax. A drugstore alternative is the L'Oreal Lacquer liner. It isn't as smooth as MAC and dried out after a couple months, but it is blacker than MAC and lasts a good amount of time.