December 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by p206p206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

To be honest it is my first gel eyeliner so I cannot compare it to any of GEL eyeliners but I can definitely say something because I am a regular eyeliners user.
This stuff is easy to apply when you have a good brush (I have Urban Beauty United no.34-nothing posh and works as well as expensive brands).
If I was gonna go for liquid eyeliner or the gel one I would probably go for both^^ Why? The gel is quick- If you dont have much time and STILL want to have it on that is piece of cake.
And it staaaaays on long time. Does not smudges- thats important, isnt it?
Unfortunately does not cover as well as my cheapy HG "SEVENTEEN HIGH DRAMA Intense liquid eyeliner" I have to put another layer to make it really black.
It comes in a small (3g) jar which is expensive. Anyway, If you use it as eyeliner not eyeshadow (I heard you can- never tried though) its gonna last forever so price's fair.
For longer (all day out) I used to use Benefit They're real Push Up liner (long lasting, easy to apply) but this one doesn't get cakey when applying, I can put few layers and it's fine (that one just flakes).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

My HG gel eyeliner. Use it strictly for my waterline to create a very clean line or sometimes smudge for more rounded look. Completely worth the price and will repurchase for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

By far the best eyeliner I've used. This eyeliner is superior to all the other cream/gel formulas I've tried. Many people in work have asked me what eyeliner I use because it stays on all day. I have this in Dipdown too which is equally as good. They're very pigmented and easy to use. I use either an arched angle liner brush or a MAC 210. Will use forever now

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sjholt13

This is the only liner you'll need. it goes on smoothly and last. The little pot last forever. Eyeliner perfected. Make sure you close it or it will dry out. If you have empty pots or any MAC containrrs, turn in 6 of them for a free lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by zbilxo

Maybelline gel liner is better, the consistency and staying power is better, & the vibrancy of the color. Black track just isn't BLACK enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mokalatte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Life changing. I'm on my second one now and i'll continue to purchase it. It stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this liner. i've been repurchasing it for over 5 years now and i still use it. it's a great gel liner with an intense color but definitely less intense than liquid liner. it doesn't smudge after it settles and is waterproof enough for my needs. the price isn't bad either.
i like how it comes in a GLASS jar to prevent it from drying out more quickly than other products of its kind.
overall, it's become a staple in my collection and i don't think i'll be doing any replacing for this for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No big deal. Seriously I don't know what possessed me. I've always loved l'oreal liners still do. This mac liner is too expensive at least here in my country. The only good thing about it is that you only need little yes a little goes a long way. Other than that nothing no big deal would I repurchase absolutely not, never again. Oh yea the MUA at mac nigeria will tell you it's waterproof: that's a great lie it is NOT. It's creamy and not too black so I add a little liquid liner to darken.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're going to spend money on a black eyeliner that you can wear for almost 48 hours straight without losing pigment or having it migrate, this is where to spend it. Once set it does not budge until you tell it to. Removes easily with makeup remover or baby oil. Color payoff is great, this is a true black. I prefer using a flat or angle brush for application, and it applies much like a liquid. You can absolutely weekend warrior with this, or even temporary tattoo with it. It is waterproof, although if you use soap it can compromise it. I've also used it as black lipstick and it has better staying power than most lipsticks could ever hope to achieve, with better color payoff as well since it doesn't go on as gray or weird matte blue or wear off quickly. If you're in a pinch, you could even use this as a mascara with a small fan brush. It's uses absolutely justify the price tag and I do like the glass jar it comes in. Worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ginalovele

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted to love this eyeliner, but I hated it and returned it. Product was messy, and didn't go on smooth.