October 31, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-Color Bring out the Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color on the package is also listed as 02 Brown Topaz. It is a shimmery bronze color.

I first bought this eyeliner in 2005(?). 8 years later, and I'll keep buying it as long as I can still find it!

This eyeliner is still the one I go to when I want my eyes to pop with very little effort. It still has impact without being too heavy, for those times when black eyeliner is too much. This in combination with MAC's Bronze eyeshadow and a little black mascara and I'm out the door with my eyes looking more blue than ever.

It isn't waterproof, so I don't expect it to last in the waterline. But I've never had trouble with this liner transferring or smudging, despite using it frequently and thickly on the lower lash line. It's still in place at the end of the day, it hasn't wandered or spread and I don't get the raccoon effect. I lightly go over it with MAC's Bronze eyeshadow and it holds all day long.

It's not a great liner for accuracy, but it is a great liner for smudging into the lash line. It makes an impact without being severe. This color is an elegant compliment to light blue eyes and pale skin. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have olive, NC30 skin and brown eyes. I originally had bought the lavender one that Almay recommends for my eye color, but it looked unnatural against my skintone and it didn't do anything for my brown eyes either. I then exchanged it for this one and I am very happy with it! It's a golden brown that looks very flattering against my coloring, and it's also smooth, silky and long-lasting. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by britney54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. I use it everyday. The color is very natural and pretty. It goes on very smooth & easily. And I love that it has a built in sharpener. It doesn't smudge once you apply it, but it can smudge easily if you want it to. It does tend to wear off a bit after a while, but I don't mind much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color of this is gorgeous. Really great for us blue-eyed gals. I love the built-in sharpener. But the formula is lacking. It doesn't go on smoothly--I find it tugs as I apply. It's also not very creamy, the tip always seems like it has a "film" on it that keeps the color from gliding on, even when I wipe the tip. It wears off quickly--definitely not all day wear. I would not buy again. I have since discovered gel eyeliners. I'll never go back to pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't often use this as an actual eyeliner, as it rubs off when I apply it & it's hard to get a solid line. However I use this as an eyebrow pencil every day instead - very effective & a gorgeous colour! The best thing about the new packaging is the tiny sharpener built in to the end - so useful!
I just wish they sold it in stores in the UK, as I always have to Ebay it from the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I use it everyday. It's great for when I'm going for a more natural look and all I use on my eyes is this eyeliner and some mascara, and it's great for when I want to do a little more with different eyeshadows. I've been using this eyeliner ever since the "bring out" collections came out and I will continue purchasing for as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite eyeliner. I was very upset when I ran out, I had to go buy more immediately! This really brings out my blue eyes, not only when used with the rest of the "bring out the blue" set but with a lot of other looks as well. It is the perfect shade- not too dark or noticeable and quite natural, but still sparkly enough for some drama and you can layer it when you want a "smokier" look. I've found that when I've finished my eyeshadow and feel there is something missing, I apply this and it just improves my whole look by brightening and defining my eyes! I also love that it is a self-sharpening twist-up style (I HATE messing with sharpeners!) and glides on very smoothly without tugging. Very easy to layer or put on very little for whatever look you are going for.
A must-have for my blue eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

This is a beautiful bronze liner for blue eyes. I love to wear this when I want a more natural look, instead of using black.

The liner goes on very smoothly, and I like that it twists up without having to sharpen it myself.

I think I bought mine for about $6, which is a decent price for .27g. It lasts me at least a few months, since I don't use it everyday. I think I'm onto my 3rd, and I'm so grateful for my roommate who introduced it to me :)

Bottom line: Great color. Makes my blue eyes pop. Good price. Good quality. Decent staying power (I recommend putting a layer on, then eyeshadow, then another layer of liner to make it stay longer). Have already purchased again, and will continue as long as Almay keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this liner for blue eyes. I had not used it in a while and I picked it up the other week and I just couldn't believe I hadn't used it in so long! I also seem to have an allergy or eye reaction to revlon colorstay liner, but this doesn't cause me watery/red eyes at all, which I love even more! I went and bought this one and the one for green eyes in a bogo free. However, the one for blue eyes is more pigmented than the one for green so I'll be returning the green eyes one!.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by TrinaD

Nice, sparkly bronze colour which is suitable for a neutral/taupe eyeshadow palette. I find the application a bit haphazard at times as the rounded tip can leave a too thick line on the lower eyelid. Removes easily for adjustment however. Barely lasts the distance of a regular 8 hour working day so can leave one looking a little less polished by the end of the day. I won't buy a replacement when I'm done with this one.