October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Daily Cleansing Pads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 6:45:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great for on the go,but the smell is really bad and very strong.The smell almost brings tears to your eyes!It also dried out my skin very quickly which is why I stoped using them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try these today to see if they're any better than the usual pads I use (Stridex Maximum Strength). Honestly, I find them about equal in effectiveness of clearing acne, but I absolutely cannot stand using this product simply because of the scent. Facial pads such as these generally don't smell too pleasant, but these Clean & Clear pads make me so nauseous, I can't bear to use them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are fantastic! I've used Oxy or Stridex pads on my back, chest and neck to prevent breakouts for awhile, but decided to try these. I've used about 2/3 of a jar and I'm happy to report that these blow other acne cleansing pads out of the water. They are super gentle-- no rough scrubby bits or stinging sensation at all, as they are alcohol free and contain many gentle skin-soothing ingredients. I can even use these on my face and they don't hurt. They prevent and treat acne very well indeed, and have kept my skin consistently clear when I remember to use them-- in fact, better than the rough Oxy pads I just got on sale while on vacation. They also make skin very soft. I have somewhat sensitive, reactive skin so even those these are a bit pricey, they're a good find for me. I'm not a huge fan of the strong fragrance (I wish I could find fragrance-free!) but it's a heck of a lot better than Oxy. Unless my body acne miraculously disappears I'll be buying these since they are so gentle and perfect for my combo-dry, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sparklinglemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These cleansing pads are amazing. When I'm using them, any breakouts I might've had disappear and I have zero problems with my skin. And as soon as I run out of these, I immediately experience a breakout. So...I'd say they're working, haha. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by NurseLissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using these for about a month now. After using these for about 3 days it was like my face exploded. I swear every pore I had was clogged, I kept using these (instead of picking) and after about 2 days my face was clear again and has never felt smoother. I think the burn really makes me think they are working hard

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good stuff- similar or the same as the other 2% salicylic acid pads out there, but these are not my fave because I like a rougher, more exfoliating pad. These are very soft and silky. I also prefer little or no fragrance. This one has a light scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by chikafresca

I first thought that these pads were just a substite for the liquid cleanser but i was wrong!! When i purchased this i read the directions and found i could use it right after i cleansed. Whoa, I like the cleanser but when i started adding this to my nightly cleansig routing, it made a huge difference in my acne. Right now I can say that I have NOT broken out in two weeks!! That is how long i have been using these pads. I hope my face stays clear because i would get really bad acne break outs!! Go try it, hopefully this advantage system will help someone else out also.