September 2, 2014 | 1654 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - SSS soft & sensual creamy body wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this smell, great body wash that lathers up so well, leaves no residue just soft silky skin, I am sorry they Discontinued the soft and sensual line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by loueylou

I love this product! It smells wonderful! I use this body wash daily, and it leaves my skin feeling like absolute silk! Awesome! Not to mention, that it has really cleared up the blemishes on my back, without drying out my skin like some anti-blemish products have done. A little bit goes a long way. I only have to use about a dime-size amount on a sponge/puff. I even use this product to shave my legs, and it leaves them feeling soft and silky. I highly recommend this wonderful body wash, and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yummy! I really like the way the whole SSS range smells!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Mel44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift along with the matching moisturising spray. I have to admit that I poo pooed the avon brand (thinking it was just for old ladies), but used it anyway as I quite liked the smell and also the person who gave it to me! I have to say this stuff rocks! It moisturises, refreshes and leaves my skin soft and smelling divine! In fact, I liked the softness and moisturising properties so much that I washed my cosmetic brushes i them and they are softer than they've ever been. So I then washed my beautiful angora jumper in this too, and the same thing - so soft and cuddly (just like my skin). I will soooo be buying this as soon as I rn out, although again, I hardly use any of it, because it lathers so well (and I do not skimp on this as I adore the smell...)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by devoted2makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like this. i like creamy body washes over the gel types anyway, i think they moisturize better and this is no exception. the packaging is attractive and easy to use as well. it leaves a good subtle scent on the skin, not so soft you can't smell it, but not so strong it'd overpower even someone with a sensative nose. you just smell fresh and clean and softly floral. the texture of this wash just feels like a pleasure to use too. i love the way my bathroom smells after using this in my shower. in general i like this whole line of soft & sensual scents.