Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

2.9

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Terrible. Smudged everywhere.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. First of all, as soon as I opened it, half of it (broken) popped right out. I decided I'd try it on my eyes anyway. Greasy and smeared within hours, got the dreaded buildup on the outer corner of my eyes (I hate that!). I'm just chiming to to confirm that this product is indeed terrible.

I'm very disappointed with this product. The brand name (which is basically a lie) sucked me in, so I tried it. It smudged within the first hour. Just ridiculous that Maybelline sells it in packaging that includes these descriptors: "Unstoppable, All-Day Wear, Smudge-proof, Waterproof. I've used some other Maybelline products and have been happy with them, but not this one.

Maybelline, you have a lot to answer for. I'm going to ask for my money back. Wish me luck!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Smudge ... Smudge... and smudge.. I don't care how pigmented it is , how easy to apply on.

Unfortunately this stuff was stoppable. My lids are quite oily so consider that with my review. It was really pigmented (I had the onyx) and went on easy with no dragging but it didn't stay put for very long. I use a gel liner most of the time but some days i'm in a hurry and don't have time to really concentrate on my liner. Plus I use the bobbi brown gel liner and that stuff is pricey so on days where I don't want to waste my good stuff I like to have a back up on hand. I was hoping this would be the answer but i'm still on the hunt.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have this in "Onyx" and it's a very nicely pigmented, deep black. This liner applies smooth, rich color, even on the waterline. However, because the formula is soft and creamy, it does smudge, even when set with a powder. I haven't found a pencil liner that doesn't smudge on me though, so I don't knock off too many points for that, but I was hoping for better lasting power. It actually works best on my waterline, because of the good color payoff there. I'm not sure if I would repurchase, I am still hoping to find a decently priced liner that won't smudge.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This eyeliner applies super pigmented and thick which was not a good thing because it's super greasy. In less than 2 hours after application, what I had put on my upper lash line, melted down underneath my eyes. At the end of the day it was a smudgy mess. When I tried to take it off, it took about five cotton balls and make up remover to come off. After cleansing and toning it's still not completely off.

I've been using eyeliners for over 20 years and this is one of the worst I've ever tried. It is unstoppable, it stops as soon as it gets near your skin. I seriously could not see much of this product on my skin. I tried it with different foundations, lotions, and eyeshadows underneath. It just did not work for me. If you want something affordable that is creamy, long lasting, and very pigmented check out Maybellines Drama Masters line. I love the pencil liners and the gel liners. The only thing with those is the dry up, but only if you haven't used them up in a few months.

I bought the onyx one because they ran out of black. It's a decent eyeliner. It just needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

This seems to be one of those love it or hate it products. Put me in with the love! It's a HG for my needs, which is to STAY PUT. I am a labor and delivery nurse and sometimes work is sweaty and hot and tearful (babies!) so the eyeliner needs to stand up to all that. I swear at the end of a shift nothing has budged. Pretty colors, great price. It's easy to build up to a thicker line, too, for more dramatic looks. I don't use it for the waterline, so I can't comment about that. For me, it's fantastic.