July 25, 2014 | 955 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kendellnicole01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is easy to apply to the water line, but it doesn't last but maybe 30 minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this eyeliner once and threw it away afterward. I only got is because they were out of both my first (revlon colorstay) and second (l'oreal infallible) choices. Just from the application, it went on a little too easily, which to me means it's greasy. It didn't last on my waterline for more than an hour. Absolutely worthless.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Its too hard. I have to tug so hard on my eyelid to get the color to deposit. It also stains badly after I wash it off. It has a nice long lasting pigment though. But its hard as a colored pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeliner on and off for 15 years and always end up going going back to it. yes, it does break easily if you twist too much product up, but, it do think that that dry quality that causes it to snap is what gives it the ability to not smudge or fade over the course of the day. It will not move out of place once applied, even to the waterline and lower lash line. This is the only pencil formulation that I have used that I don't have to touch up after a few hours. It will last until you take it off at night and will look the same then as when it was applied. it has the advantage of portability and ease of use of a pencil over gels with brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by mmmmmpw

Agree with the person who said it's the most breakable eyeliner. It broke on my first application, not worth buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

The most breakable eyeliner I've ever used! Might as well buy more expensive as easily as this liner breaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the easiest to apply / mistake- proof eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I would never have thought to buy it except that I saw how easily it went on when I watched my 21 year old daughter using it. I use this in espresso as my base eyeliner and then apply my Laura Mercier liner in espresso over it. The LM pencil does not go on as smoothly but is much more pigmented so the combination of the 2 works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why everyone is complaining this is a decent eyeliner and it was affordable...what did you expect urban decay quality?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xxfangirlxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its...ok i mean when i first bought it was good but i didnt notice that it was fading fast and it didnt last long as i hoped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

I have been on an eye pencil shopping spree the past 6 months. I bought this in brown.
Here's what I'm looking for in an eye pencil;
Easy application on a bare or shadowed eye
Smudge free
Long wearing...really long wearing.

This Maybelline retractable pencil gets 1 1/2 out of 3. It is smudge free (If you allow it to set) and it has decent wear (about 4 hours before fading) so not Unstoppable.
It struck out on the application. The texture wasn't soft enough to apply with ease. Especially over powder shadow and on the top lid
. I'll be writing reviews for DS pencils that are sooo much better than Maybelline's soon. Hint: PF & Milani.