April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeliner on and off for 15 years and always end up going going back to it. yes, it does break easily if you twist too much product up, but, it do think that that dry quality that causes it to snap is what gives it the ability to not smudge or fade over the course of the day. It will not move out of place once applied, even to the waterline and lower lash line. This is the only pencil formulation that I have used that I don't have to touch up after a few hours. It will last until you take it off at night and will look the same then as when it was applied. it has the advantage of portability and ease of use of a pencil over gels with brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by mmmmmpw

Agree with the person who said it's the most breakable eyeliner. It broke on my first application, not worth buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

The most breakable eyeliner I've ever used! Might as well buy more expensive as easily as this liner breaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the easiest to apply / mistake- proof eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I would never have thought to buy it except that I saw how easily it went on when I watched my 21 year old daughter using it. I use this in espresso as my base eyeliner and then apply my Laura Mercier liner in espresso over it. The LM pencil does not go on as smoothly but is much more pigmented so the combination of the 2 works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why everyone is complaining this is a decent eyeliner and it was affordable...what did you expect urban decay quality?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xxfangirlxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its...ok i mean when i first bought it was good but i didnt notice that it was fading fast and it didnt last long as i hoped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

I have been on an eye pencil shopping spree the past 6 months. I bought this in brown.
Here's what I'm looking for in an eye pencil;
Easy application on a bare or shadowed eye
Smudge free
Long wearing...really long wearing.

This Maybelline retractable pencil gets 1 1/2 out of 3. It is smudge free (If you allow it to set) and it has decent wear (about 4 hours before fading) so not Unstoppable.
It struck out on the application. The texture wasn't soft enough to apply with ease. Especially over powder shadow and on the top lid
. I'll be writing reviews for DS pencils that are sooo much better than Maybelline's soon. Hint: PF & Milani.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Bought this to try out while going to a waterpark. instead, I tried it the day before while swimming. the color was terrible, the formula was rough and I tugged it on my eyelid. and waterproof?? HA! not at all. it turned flakey almost and looked like a terrible black eyeshadow.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by doaa123

This is probably the worst eyeliner I've ever tried. It's absolutely impossible to get on your waterline, you have to press down really hard, and that irritates my eye and causes it to water. Upper lash line isn't any better. Now once you've struggled to get the eyeliner on, you have to struggle to get it off. I had to scrub my eye with makeup remover, which leaves it red. This product is not worth it and needs to be improved.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by lyssiekimi

When I first get a retractable eyeliner, I spin the tube to see how much eyeliner I get. I know, it's not really that smart but I like to see what I get for what I paid for. There was a pretty good amount, except for the fact that about half of it broke off when I was trying to spin in back into the tube. I have Asian, monolid eyes, and I wanted a quick creamy eyeliner, however when I put it on my lid, I had to tug and press down really hard on my lid. After a few hours, this eyeliner smudged and even transferred all the way down to my lower lash line. I basically looked like a raccoon. It was NOT cool. Sometimes I'll use this to line my lower lash line but it still smudges a lot. Since it smudged so much, I thought it would be easy to take off but NOOO it takes a LOT of elbow grease to take this stuff off. I'll be sticking to my elf cream eyeliner-that stuff STAYS, even without primer.