October 24, 2014 | 1670 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't get the bad reviews, I consider myself a black eyeliner junkie, and wear it daily, and I really like this one! It applies smoothly and is really nicely pigmented in "Onyx"! I have oilier eyelids too, and it lasts beter than most pencil liners I have tried. No, it doesn't have the lasting power of a liquid or gel, but it's a heck of a lot easier to apply then they are. I used to use liquids only, but I find the ease of automatic pencils more appealing. It's one of the best ones at the drugstore I have tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using eyeliners for over 20 years and this is one of the worst I've ever tried. It is unstoppable, it stops as soon as it gets near your skin. I seriously could not see much of this product on my skin. I tried it with different foundations, lotions, and eyeshadows underneath. It just did not work for me. If you want something affordable that is creamy, long lasting, and very pigmented check out Maybellines Drama Masters line. I love the pencil liners and the gel liners. The only thing with those is the dry up, but only if you haven't used them up in a few months.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ElizaMateo

I bought the onyx one because they ran out of black. It's a decent eyeliner. It just needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by ShanraeDeux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This seems to be one of those love it or hate it products. Put me in with the love! It's a HG for my needs, which is to STAY PUT. I am a labor and delivery nurse and sometimes work is sweaty and hot and tearful (babies!) so the eyeliner needs to stand up to all that. I swear at the end of a shift nothing has budged. Pretty colors, great price. It's easy to build up to a thicker line, too, for more dramatic looks. I don't use it for the waterline, so I can't comment about that. For me, it's fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use on my waterline because I always use the Maybelline gel eyeliner for lining my upper lash line. To be honest I bought it because I thought it was cheap at Target, but after I bought it I realised I must have been looking at the wrong price tag or something because it was a bit more expensive. Anyway I've worn it a few times on nights out and I have noticed that it doesn't last very long on my lash line. Applying it is easy and smooth, but after not long I needed to reapply it a few times throughout the night. So I took it out in my clutch a couple of nights ago and it fell out somewhere and I lost it, but I will be purchasing a different one to replace it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kendellnicole01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is easy to apply to the water line, but it doesn't last but maybe 30 minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this eyeliner once and threw it away afterward. I only got is because they were out of both my first (revlon colorstay) and second (l'oreal infallible) choices. Just from the application, it went on a little too easily, which to me means it's greasy. It didn't last on my waterline for more than an hour. Absolutely worthless.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Its too hard. I have to tug so hard on my eyelid to get the color to deposit. It also stains badly after I wash it off. It has a nice long lasting pigment though. But its hard as a colored pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeliner on and off for 15 years and always end up going going back to it. yes, it does break easily if you twist too much product up, but, it do think that that dry quality that causes it to snap is what gives it the ability to not smudge or fade over the course of the day. It will not move out of place once applied, even to the waterline and lower lash line. This is the only pencil formulation that I have used that I don't have to touch up after a few hours. It will last until you take it off at night and will look the same then as when it was applied. it has the advantage of portability and ease of use of a pencil over gels with brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by mmmmmpw

Agree with the person who said it's the most breakable eyeliner. It broke on my first application, not worth buying it.