July 24, 2014 | 1607 users online

Shampoo - Head and Shoulders - Smooth and Silky shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by andyfries

Won't use again. This shampoo did relieve my itchy dry scalp somewhat but I swear I must have 20-30 strands of hair fall out. I brushed my hair a bit at first then slightly ran my hand over to my horror to have a handful of hair strands. ( I expect a little hair to come out after washing my hair, but this was terrible) thank goodness I have thicker hair but I can imagine with continued use of this crap that wouldn't last to long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

It works great at first, I seriously stop having dandruff and my hair smells nice all the time. However after about 1 month it just stop being a magic. You know what I mean.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

horrible, just horrible!

made my scalp itchy and my hair started falling in clumps. threw a half full bottle of it in the bin. won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

[Update] Use a residue-removing shampoo every several washes. It will build up and make your hair weighed down and unrepsonsive to styling.

I don't understand the 'lower' buy back rating. This shampoo makes my hair silky and shiny AND it effectively got rid of my scalp problems (itching, occassional abrasion). Using it feels like I'm actually using a cleansing conditioner: you don't get a whole lot of lather and your hair feels more buttery after using it; I even find that I need less conditioner. The shine this product gives my hair is awesome and it smooths out my shafts too.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by snowsilver

This shampoo is horrible for sebhorrea.cause my scalp to be very itchy and oily, and what more it cause product buildup at my hair, my hair looks super greasy like i have not wash it for days, had try menthol cool, improve my scalp a bit but same problem with the buildup at my hair,both end up in the trash..head and shoulders please bring back your previous formula!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I bought this a while back to use just as a general scalp health shampoo. I bought it at the same time as the Clear brand for dandruff (not sure if I have dandruff, but I don't wash my hair all that often since it is a bit dry, but build up will occur on my scalp after some time). I like the Clear a lot more. However this is ok. I don't think it really does anything different to my scalp, but the smell is nice, it's a good generic shampoo, I feel clean after using it. I had used a citrus scented on previously, same deal. Lately I use it to fade my hair color without the harsh effects of a clarifying shampoo like Prell (which I also have but just isn't for me) I don't think I'd need or buy it again but it's ok for now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This and the matching conditioner made my hair look wonderful. It left it silky smooth which just the right amount of volume. However I had to stop using it. It made my scalp itch and burn. Shame.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually have a pretty oily scalp.. This actually made my hair really dry and frizzy :/ I want able to style it, it would straighten or curl! Will never repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

Random. This shampoo has really worked wonders on my fine, limp hair. It has given it body, made it smooth (and silky, ha!) and I have noticed that my hair seems to have gotten longer and grown since I started using it. I actually stayed in someone's apartment for a while, and they had left this shampoo, so I used it. Right away I noticed an improvement in my hair. I didn't use it again for a year, because I though that since I had fine hair I needed a volumizing shampoo. But this stuff worked so well, I finally bought it again. I have to admit that after a couple of days I have to wash again, as the shampoo is moisturizing so I can't go as long without a shampoo. But the quality of my hair has improved so much since I started using it, it has grown, and looks a lot better. Not the least expensive shampoo out there but I can find it on sale and its not the most expensive either. For sure worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by dwautier

Worst shampoo I have ever used. I went on a trip and forgot my regular shampoo (pureology hydrate) so I went to Target and bought this since my scalp was a bit dry. I washed my hair at night and when I woke up the next morning my hair was soooo greasy like three days no washing it greasy. Used it once more just in case the greasiness was a one off and nope, went straight into the garbage.