January 25, 2015 | 2047 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Rose Salve

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by raashpaash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove this lip balm. I'm on my 3rd container and this time bought an extra so I could keep one in my purse at all times juuuust in case. My lips dry out quite easily so I rarely wear lipstick. This lip balm absorbs quickly and makes my lips feel great for a looong time. Also if I pile it on an hour before I do my makeup, I can wear lipstick! Also, it smells lovely! I say you try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KateyCrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lips were extremely dry and flaking off for about a month when winter hit and are usually pretty dry anyway. I tried a whole lot of things before this product that didn't work and every time I applied lipstick it looked gross because of my yucky dry lips!

After a day or 2 my lips stopped peeling and looked normal. The taste, smell and colour of this product are nice and subtly rosy.

It's not waxy or goopy, it just feels smooth.
I wear a bit under my lip stick and it feels good for hours, also even after the product wears off, my lips don't feel parched they just feel like normal naked hydrated lips. I also put lots on before bed and never wake up feeling like a dry old raisin! :D

I don't like using my finger to apply lip products but in this case it's worth it because this stuff WORKS. I will definitely buy it again when I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by AmazonMomma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My husband HATES kissing me with lip gloss on. "Its sticky" "it tastes Like fake fruit" "pretty sure I ate an oil rigs worth of petroleum jelly" Even with my EOS, which was my go to. Then, I bought this. It reminded me of something my great grandmother used to let me use as a kid, but tastier. I use this stuff EVERYWHERE. I have dry cracked hands from my OCD hand washing BAM skin drinks.it in. I slather on a.huge amount before bed and my lips are amazingly soft and my husband.Will.kiss me without complaining! After reading ingredients I felt safe enough to put it.on my daughters (almost 3 and just turned one). For them it is great for lips, and even cheeks before we go out when it's windy and cold.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by AnastaciaViolet83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing balm. There is also a Lavender one that is just as good. I love this. It gets rid of my dry, flakey lips and it smells nice but the scent isn't too strong. It has a slight pinkish red tint. This lasts quite awhile and I do have extremely dry lips and this is one of the few things that works. This is also great on cuticle too. This comes in a cute little circular tin and can easily be carried in a purse. I haven't had the top come off once in my purse. I really love this product. The only slightly negative thing about it is that it comes in a tin pan not a lipstick style tube. You will have to get the product using a brush or finger. I don't mind that though because the product is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by phusem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing lip balm. Rich moisturizing and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by marbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

AMAZING!
only cons is the packaging, i dont liek dipping my fingers into products, but it does come in a tube! so thats perfect, its the best product ever, better than Dior creme de rose, best life saver, smooth perfect lips and even btr for cuticles!

will always purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Clapyourhandstwice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews on this lip balm, I decided to give it a try. I've tried so many different lip balms over the years all promising different things but this is the first thing to actually work. Consistently. First off, the packaging is cute but I detest putting my fingers in lip balm. Especially during cold season. I usually only use this at night for that reason. That would really be the only drawback for me. The texture is nice, it feels nice on and it actually works on chapped lips and skin. Not a huge fan of the scent but it's growing on me. As long as I don't get it in my mouth because it tastes awful. All in all I'm happy to find something that works, I just wish the packaging was more hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MES

I am a lip balm junkie, and a sucker for cute packaging so this was a must for me. My lips had been chapped lately after going for a jog on a windy day. Vaseline rosy lips just wasn't doing the trick so I picked this up at Bath and Body works. It's a pretty good sized tin for $5-6. This has a nice texture and isn't too gooey or sticky, it's very soft and smooth. This does have a fragrance, though it's not a rose scent. I didn't find the scent to be bothersome. After a couple of days of regular use it has helped my chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ShaniiR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amaaaazing lipbalm! It smells nice and it really helps with chapped lips! I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry lips.
The only downfall is the packaging, i feel it's slightly unsanitary and i get it in my nails sometimes if it's too long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by max44

Really great for lips and dried skin. I wish they had this in lip balm form as I mainly use this on my lips. My lips feel so soft and the smell of it is bearable. The consistency is great.....thinner than vaseline. Love it.