Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Feelin' Flirty

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A very pretty sparkly sheer pink shade. Very shiny and feels great on, not sticky. Would repurchase this one.

on 8/20/2006 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this sheer fuschia shade on my medium skin! A perfect shade for a natural eye look or a flirty look.

on 8/16/2006 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

On my lips, Feelin Flirty is a very sheer fuschia with fuschia & silver sparkles. This is one of the few fuschia glosses I can wear. I am a DDD/AAB with coolundertones and most fuschias don't look good on me. Great texture like all SL glosses.

on 3/14/2006 5:51:00 PM

I received this as a gift from a friend that lives in the USA!At first I was shocked by how the lipgloss looked in the tube...Scary bright fuchsia with tons of glitter!!!But when I tried this on,wowwwwwww!!!A dreamy color came out on my lips!!A very nice raspberry color with tons of shine,like the previous reviewer mentionted!For reference,I'm a PPP with dark brown hair,dark brown eyes and not so pigmented lips!

I'd DEFINITELY buy it again,but unfortunately it was LE! :(

on 5/21/2005 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I rarely buy drugstore lipglosses because I don't like buying before trying, but I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. It looks a little scary in the tube (fuschia with large pieces of glitter). It goes on a sheer rasberry with tons of shine. The glitter is not too noticable. It makes my lips looks biteable and makes me look like I have a glow. This beats out all my other pink lipglosses, even my beloved MAC Flashmode and Wonderstruck. I really hope Revlon continues making this because if I ever lose this or run out I'm going back for more. Love!

on 4/18/2005 8:50:00 PM

Really pretty shimmery pink lipgloss. Not too much color (it is more sheer on the lips than it looks in the tube) - just enough to tint my lips and add a little sparkle. Will be perfect for spring/summer.

on 2/16/2005 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is LE for Valentine's Day 2005 and appears to be a bright pink--almost hot pink--with lots of shimmer. However, it shows up on my lips as CLEAR with a bit of shimmer--clear! I do like Super Lustrous Lip Glosses: I love the packaging, they're not overly sticky and they don't taste/smell bad, and the shine is pretty, but eurgh. If I'd known this was going to turn out to be clear and a bit shimmery, I wouldn't have bought it. Not bad for BOGO at Ulta, but still. Save your money, kids.

Popular Lip Glosses