January 27, 2015 | 1016 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 7:15:00 AM More reviews by shezmeralda

This markets itself as both a primer and a finishing spray. I guess it's nice to cut back on having to buy 2 different products but I've used much better primers that feel silkier. However by spraying my face after I've applied the rest of my makeup, it makes it last the whole day. I would buy again just for the staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:26:00 PM More reviews by laurawilliams94

This is the first primer I have ever owned and I think that it does a really great job! I used to wear it over moisturiser but have found that makes my skin too oily. A little of this product goes a long way. It lasts a long time so therefore I think the price is good value. I would recommend this product to most people, unless you have extremely oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

It'a a nice primer. It prolongues the wear of your makeup. but it doesn't do anytjing by itself. It has some shimmer to it and feela like a lotion, I feel like it doesn't do anything with pores or linea at all, and a pump of this wastes sooo much. I thibk there are so many better primers out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:36:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this a number of years ago and it's still in my makeup box. I have oily skin and this seems to make it more oily if left on all day. With it being Mac I thought it would be better and make my skin look nicer! But it really is a basic primer! A glow to it would have been nice or if it matted your skin. I personally think any high street primer can achieve what this primer does.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by micahhw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly if you have oily skin this is not the product for you. It only stays matte for about 1hr. So if you are looking for something that will keep your oily skin matte all day. This is NOT it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Beautikissbritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Leaves my face soft and moist, def keeps my makeup looking smooth and not caked !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by JKra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just a short review - I actually felt this made my makeup last SHORTER. Also, it felt heavy on my skin all day. I could feel my makeup all day whereas normally I don't. I had some flakiness one morning and it didn't help with that at all. I'm not even going to finish the bottle. I am just going to back to MAC it. If I had a receipt I would return it with no shame at all. Oh, I don't at all notice the glitter that others are describing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ESR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Liked the glitter in this product and sets making up well but made me break out after just a few days. Not worth the $$$'s. Definitely would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ajitan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It’s been a week, now that I am using this primer; this was suggested by Shop hostess at MAC Store when I asked for some mattifying product on my Oily skin. 2 major observations I must mention then I leave it to you future buyers whether to go for it or not:-

1) It is extremely mattiying, the city that I live in has a very humid climate making me sweat and my face shine with oil continuously. I have tried this primer in closed air-conditioning and outside in humidity and trust me I have had that best matt effect for at least 5 hrs at a stretch without reapplying the product.

2) It is too shiny. This primer has very minute size glitter kind of some inclusions which makes your face shine and trust me this shine does not look great on face specially if you are using it as day-to-day primer.

So all in all one pro and one con. I personally would buy this primer in future only if its minus the glitter, if not I would love to try some new mattifying glitter free primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this primer, it made my skin really soft and my foundation last, but wouldn't buy it again. It's one of the nicer ones in my opinion, but there are primers like ELF that are $6 that do just as good of a job.