April 16, 2014 | 1405 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This mac prep + prime skin was just not for me.I started using it and thought it was pretty good.Then throughout the days i started seeing an acne flare up.The only good thing this product does is probably smooth out the skin.The rest is just trash! Don't use this product if you are acne prone.Horrible experience!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product when I bought it well over a year ago. It has a nice little pump, I'll give it that. I feel like I have to let it set in for a good five minutes before I can put my foundation on.. any less and it feels like it is streaking, which sucks for me because I'm always in a hurry. It does give a nice matte finish for a couple hours, after that, foundation is seeping into pores and I'm not looking so great. For the price, you can get way better at a drug store. Four hours into my shift, this isn't doing its job any more. Used it off and on just trying to get rid of it, finally out of it and not re-buying, and I am sometimes a Mac snob.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This stuff was really average, I don't think it really did anything at all... except for maybe cause an acne flare up? I'm not sure, but I wouldn't really recommend this if you have pimples.. It make my skin feel smooth and my foundation did stay on all day but I don't know if that's because of this product or just because I use good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nise0606

I will go as far as to say this is the worst product I've ever used on my face. MAC rep sold this to me saying it would be great with my studio fix foundation. Not so! My face looked cakey in some places and like an orange peel in others. I've tried this 5 times hoping it was just me but nope. Horrible stuff

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Holliejdl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this product pointless and a waist of money.. It does make my skin feel smoother but as that isn't a real problem anyway it solves nothing.. Disappointed

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by maryel18

this is a dissapointment, for what it does itīs really really pricey, i donīt see any difference in how my foundation looks or lasts, it just smooth my skin a little but thatīs it. recently i bought smashbox more than primer the antiblemish version and it is a waaaay better product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the fact that when you put it on your face it feels velvety however i don't think it makes any real difference. It doesn't minimize your poors or fine lines and isn't really worth including in your daily routine because it doesn't really do anything except make a nice smooth base for your foundation to go on. Then again, i don't notice much of a difference with most primers. It has quite a nice packaging and like i said it does make a nice base to put your foundation over. I don't think it's worth $50 but i do like some things about it so i cant decide if i like it or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by sophiexoxo

Meh. Love MAC but noticed no difference to my foundation. Pretty disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ecot4

Package is nice, it has a nice shimmering effect, there is no perfume in it and suitable for sensitive skin. Maybe it would be better without glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This primer comes in an attractive pump dispenser with a glittery pattern on it. It also contains shimmer, which isn't super obvious but if you apply too much or come too close you will see it. It's very siliconey and smoothening, but don't count on it to fill in your lines etc, at times it can feel a little greasy :( really does nothing to prolong my makeup than any other primer and is pretty overpriced for doing nothing special. Won't repurchase better ones are out there