April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Bronzers - Rocket City - Bang all over

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by iLuvLuisChavez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, let me start off by saying I LOVE Shimmery gorgeous highlighters! I was a little hesitant before buying this in Cosmic Cruisin because of the odd magenta and bronze/copper combination. I was instantly attracted to how gorgeous it looked when blended on the skin. I gave in and bought, and I definately do not regret it. It is so pretty but I say if it is used as a highlighter,it will not go with light skins. I wish it had more gold than magenta though. But that magenta allows the product to be very versatile. The only bad thing about this product is that it transfers very easily and fades quickly, which is why i gave it 4 lippies, because i feel lasting power is very important.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kavi484

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Cosmic Cruisin' for $2.99 at TJ Maxx. I wouldn't really say it's a bronzer though, more of a highlighter. Basically it's a cool bronzey, coppery cream highlighter with bright gold and pink flecks on the surface that all blend together when you swipe a finger over it. Cannot be used as e/s, creases immediately, but gorgeous for brow bone, cheekbone, inner & outer corner, etc. Cute, tiny package.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by dahlea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought Cosmic Cruisin. I love it-looking at it I wasn't sure how it would look-it's so bright pink and gold, but on my skin, it's shimmery and lovely. Very easy to apply.