April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Pastel Joues Mandarine 93

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by LazyDresser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A rather off-putting shade of muddy orange in the pan, and doesn't really show when first applied, but settles to a very pretty, glowy smudgy coral peach after a few minutes. The first time I tried it, I applied several layers because I could hardly see it, but ended up with scary, papaya patches. I'd say it's somewhere between a straight blush and a barely-there enhancer that says, 'I don't wear blush, I just glow naturally,' which is rather nice. Took a couple of attempts to get the hang of, but is now a staple. Trademark Bourjois 'little round pot' packaging with mirror and curved brush. Both are handy for touch-ups, but not for initial application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mandarine is a vibrant, rather scary-looking peachy orange in the pan. On the face it is a lovely true peach. There's no pink in it at all and on paler-hued people I imagine it could almost work as a bronzer. It lasts all day on me and doesn't look fake. It has the cat's approval as he has just taken off with the brush to destroy it.