Estee Lauder Triple Creme Skin Rehydrator

4.8

Ingredients: wateraquaeau [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil [] isostearyl neopentanoate [] butylene glycol [] peg-100 stearate [] squalane [] isopropyl myristate [] glyceryl stearate [] isopropyl isostearate [] peg-40 stearate [] cetearyl alcohol [] polysorbate 60 [] oryza sativa (rice) bran oil [] ethylhexylglycerin [] nylon-12 [] oryzanol [] sodium lactate [] sorbitan oleate [] isohexadecane [] menthol [] sodium pca [] polysorbate 80 [] sorbitol [] acrylamides copolymer [] proline [] soluble collagen [] acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer [] carbomer [] sodium carbomer [] fragrance (parfum) [] disodium edta [] chlorphenesin [] phenoxyethanol [] caramel [] yellow 5 (ci 19140) [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 6 (ci 15985) [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 1/14/2015 10:04:00 AM

massage on face for 10 mins and your skin will love you for it...been my hg since I was 19 ( and I'm a long way from that age now)!

on 12/7/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This cream mask is as lush as its name suggests. It's my winter skin indulgence, often applied at the end of a home facial with Clarins products.
EL recommend that the product is applied thickly as an intensely hydrating moisturising mask, to be tissued off after 10 minutes. Dry dehydrated skin will soak up what it needs but instead of removing it I find it works best if the remainder is massaged in and left on as an overnight treatment. It also works well if you apply it before getting into a warm bath; the steam really helps it to sink in. I find that this mask gives my skin a real boost in soothing winter dryness and tightness, leaving it feeling smooth, soft and glowing.
The texture is very rich and thick, but melts on to the skin. Some EL products are too highly scented for me but this has a very pleasant scent which to me is something like melon and double cream!
Note: this product has been around for a long time but most EL counters won't have it (or a tester) on display.

on 8/20/2005 9:51:00 PM

Got it as a gift from a friend. The scent is the most thing I love. This mask does hydrated my skin and leave it soft and moisturized after use, but it's just an average mask for me. Won't buy it considering the price.

on 2/15/2005 7:36:00 AM

This is my HG moisture mask. I use it once a week on clean skin by putting on a nice layer and relax for 15 minutes (or even longer). Most of the mask sinks into skin and you wipe off the rest with a tissue. Leaves my sensitive combination skin moisturized for a long time. The only thing I dislike is the packaging, because it comes in a jar while I prefer a pump bottle or tube. Oh well.