October 30, 2014 | 1559 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - h2o proof (waterproof) mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a incredible mascara!! It does not clump and it gives my lashes definition without making me look overdone. I have really long,blonde lashes, so I need something that only lightly enhances, but darkens and this does the trick. I love it, and it's so cheap! this really reminds me of lash blast fushoin from covergirl!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by iloveyoga

This is my favorite mascara. It does not clup and make my lashes look overdone, which is so hard to find. I have really long, dark lashes, so I need something that only lightly enhances, and this does the trick. I love it, and it's so cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

this product really really dissapointed me! when i put it on, nothing would come on! soo stupidd.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kailinreue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara it makes my lashes look long and natural. The water-proofing only seems to hold up fro about 10 or so hours and then it starts smudging. But I can totally deal with that for three bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

well i dont know about the new ones but it is so good

looks pretty and wat not

but i hate waterproof

my lashes r too long for this even though this is amazing

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very affortable and so available. It looks so glossy and blackish when I put it on. I am able to use more than 2 coats all the time. It is very waterproof which I like. I am not buying it again b/c it is not one of my faves. It is small size and I do not prefer that b/c is not very manageble. There are better ones out there I would prefer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Metamorpha

I just love Wet 'n' Wild for inexpensive finds like this mascara. I got it in a very dark brown. I wanted something a little more natural looking that the usual ultra black, long thick mascara and this really does the trick. It's thinner in consistency than most mascara so it darkens and gives a little thickness without looking just plain unnatural. I really like the shape of the product, too. It's a bit more compact than other mascaras which are longer. This could fit better in a purse for those who bring mascara with them. And it's only $3!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Laitilee

i just bought a bunch of WnW stuff today, and my friend was over, i told her to try it, cause she looked bored, while i was trying on my new stuff and all. It looked great on her! It didnt clump at all. it looked really good! It was long, and black the way mascara should be! :)

But heck, i havent tried it yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lily9523

I used to love this mascara! I used up my bottle recently and got a new one. The next morning I was mad because they changed the wand! The old one didn't clump at all and looked great, but the new one clumped like hell and was just completely terrible. Thankfully, I didn't throw away my old tube yet so I just exchanged the wands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

ew ?
i just use mascara to get my eye-lashes much more blacker than its already is since my eyelashes are long ENOUGH.
but this mascara is bleh. clumps of the mascara are stuck in your eye lashes and i don't know what to say but its horrible. D:
i think im going to try the orange tube from maybelline since i heard it so great (: