December 18, 2014 | 1644 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 'Full Impact' (False Lash Effect) Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I used to love this mascara and was gutted when they discontinued it (although I suppose I'm in the minority there!) On my long but fine lashes it gave good coverage and definition. Despite the creamy texture which some reviewers found watery, my lashes looked volumised but not clumpy. The only No 7 mascara that's worked for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by bethch

I don't know why people bother putting on this mascara, it does nothing! Ok, maybe a little definition but no length, volume curl. It is just like water because even that small amount of seperation didn't last long!! I'm dissapointed and its a definate no-buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mel2

I actually really like this mascara, didnt at first but think I've just got used to it lol. Thickens and lengthens which is what I was looking for. I normally put about 2 on 3 coats on and think it makes my eyelashes look really long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by SarahW100

Well, I love this stuff. I would add that it takes a while to build up on the brush, but when it does it is fantastic. I actually prefer it to YSL and it lasts longer too (I found YSL dries up quickly and therefore doesn't give good value)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by RedKiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well this isn't what is expected from No7. Very clumpy/cloggy...but also wet and messy.
To me it dosen't give me a false eyelash effect..quite the opposite.
Avoid like the plague!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by harrup

Revolting.
Smudges, smears, doesn't to anything other than to annoy.
Avoid like the plague.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ycl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara (Hurray! the first No. 7 product I actually liked.) On me it definitely lengthens and defines pretty well, just with a couple of coats. It however does not thicken or volumise, so your lashes may still look pretty "thin", hence "un-defined" and "un-lengthened", but with one coat of a volumising mascara the difference is obvious. It's been 4 hours and hasn't smudged a bit. Overall I'm quite happy with this mascara (come on, you can't compare this with the YSL version!?!?) but I do think it's very expensive (9.50 GBP full price). I'll finish using this mascara no problem, but will probably not re-purchase mainly because of the value-for-money factor.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH. this mascara is APPALLING. It's suppose to be a false lash effect mascara but doesn't thicken, lengthen or define. It's crap - and it's expensive. I tried different ways of applying, just in case there's a nack to it but nope, nothing. It's very thin and I can put 6 coats on and it still does nothing. Oh, it does something. It smudges and gives spidery lashes that stick together. Rubbish. Am appalled at this attempt at mascara.