November 1, 2014 | 1200 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Lustrewhite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

WWWWhen the lipgloss weard off it's smooth, it's a great colour with enough of glitter and sparkles, very glittery, but it can turn brown or plummy easily as I use this over plum and bugandy colours lipsticks from Clinique and MAC Avon and Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals). I got a new one yesterday. I will nly use this alone, it appears clear as some colight corals, peaches, npeand espeically nudes and pearls, I found my lipstick and lipgloss shades, lipstick shade for me is khaki brown lipstick and whitish brownssmile and a smile on my face in the firstplace, my lipstck colur for me is pearl and matte khaki very light brown silvery whites in matte-icey undertones, rare coluir unique and odd, but that my liuipstick shade also the berries family ot so much burgandy, but more darker purple (plummy and blackberry colours) go best in second for lipgloss a icy or pearl colour and a plummy in second, so doing swatches with my skintonne which is fair I can go and be in lipstick have the best of both families - I can go both very light and very dark on occasions in winter for an example and use plums for fall. This can go over anything. this has a slight icy undertonne shen I layer is several times, if I layer it once I get a regular clear lipstick with a hint of glittery vision see through it fdefinatly is, when I layer it it's my shade clear-white, C-thru is great for me a pearly colour and plushglass the plmpers in a icy colour khaki I have too, most come out clear anyone, and I have a clear one in a clear tube, with a black cap, this one here has a doefoot applicator a small lipgloss a clear tube and a black cap. The more I use it the faster it goes. and I have these ins everal colours and shades, one in my mazkeup draw, one in my pocket, one in my car, one in my workplace So I own like four of these tubes, this, pearlshade c-thru, plum, and a coral-orange undertones the froted one is the plshglass, it keeps my lips smooth, and staying power is extraordinary even lasting after food and drinks that's what I got to say hey what more can you ask for everyone MAC is the most best company from cCanada Make-up Artist Cosmetics, the most crowded counter, eventhough it's overrrated, that, because it has good high pigmented lipsticks and lipglosses,a nd even clebrities wear this on -screen and off-screen, it has a high-shine likd a mirror-shine and that's why I like these an the big one in dark as knight is aweome too as well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by sarbel

LOVEEEEE THIS!! My fav gloss for over every colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by arielyn211

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I was stranded on a desert island and was offered only one of my beauty products, I would forgo all sunscreens, cleansers and moisturizers. I might even offer to trade my husband and opt to have with me this AMAZING lipgloss! I noted someone describing it as crushed diamonds for your lips, and I wholeheartedly concur! This gloss, either alone or over lipstick, sparkles and shines and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and beautiful. It has a hint of a vanilla flavor which just adds to the appeal. My only wish is that I could purchase it by the gallon!! Worth every hard earned penny.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this gloss! It really enhances the lips. The girl at mac calls it crushed diamonds and that's a perfect name for it. I'll continue to buy this every time I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! It's clear with just a touch of sparkle but not glittery or over the top- good for the office or an evening out. Also works great over lipsticks to give them a gloss look but with the staying power of a lipstick. So instead of trying to find a gloss in your perfect color, just add this to your lipstick... or wear alone for a beautiful and natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by oxymora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My "go to" clear lipgloss. Just the right amount of shimmer, looks great over any colour lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this. Bright, shimmering gloss that makes my lips appear full and wet. Super shiny! Perfect over lipsticks but also amazing alone. I'm on my second tube and would definitely repurchase. It is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG clear lip gloss. A beautiful translucent gloss with a lovely pearl shine and shimmer that is not chunky glitter. Adds depth and dimension to any lipstick without making me look over the top or silly. I even wear it on bare lips for a hint or shine and to look put together. I prefer the brush applicator compared to the doe foot as a personal preference and this gloss isn't too tacky or sticky in texture. Also love the great vanilla scent! Definite winner in my books!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous lipgloss!!! Reminds me of MAC's clear lipglass but with awesome fine sparkles. It's just Edward from Twilight and how his body glows with fine diamond sparkles, and this lustreglass does the same for my lips!!!! Definitely a must have if you want to make your lips appear fuller and sexy!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

Love this stuff! It gives a lovely dimension to any lipstick. Thought I am not a fan of the brush applicator.