October 2, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this out because I'm trying to get more into wearing scents. I love vanilla, so I tried this based on the reviews. The first spray made me wince because there was a strong whiff of alcohol..kinda like rum. I wash't too impressed! But that quickly faded to be replaced by a warm, slightly burnt, buttery vanilla scent. Smells delicious and the men seem to agree :) VS has plenty of sales so I stocked up on another two bottles. Pretty sure I'm set for the year! The only problem is the scent doesn't last longer than 2-3 hours, but it's just a spray, so can't fault it too much! Try it :D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by hmaynard21

When I first sprayed this, I thought it smelled too much like alcohol. I also think it's a tad bit overpriced-but I must say, I won't stop buying this. I went out with a spritz of this on and I was complimented by FIVE different guys. Never once have I been complimented by a boy on how I smell and I was complimented FIVE times in ONE night. So needless to say, I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this scent for years and I love it. It smells so warm and comforting but sexy at the same time. Its hard to describe but it just smells so good. Kind of like fresh cake. I pair it with the body mist. I would reccomend this scent to anyone. For a while they discontinued it and I'm so glad they brought it back!

If you like vanilla, you might also like the Secret Cravings scent which is vanilla and black currant. I switched to it for a while but now I'm back to Vanilla Lace :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

This has to be my favorite vanilla scent ever. It reminds me of my grandma because she had a bottle of this in her bathroom for years. I love the musk in it, I think it really adds something extra. I have the lotion as well. The body spray is perfect if you want something really light, maybe more of summertime scent. Highly recommend if you like vanilla or sweet scents, this is the only scent at VS that I'm really crazy about.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Vanilla Lace! I'm a huge fan of all vanilla scents. Super sweet or not sweet at all, if it's vanilla I'll like it. This one is definitely one of my top 5 favorite scents of all time though. It is a super sweet scent however, and smells like cake/cookies/baked goods. If you smell it straight out of the bottle/spray cap it is very strong and smells like alcohol, so before deciding if you like it or not definitely spray it on you or something because it does not smell like alcohol after being sprayed! If you are a sweet gourmand vanilla lover, I definitely recommend Vanilla Lace.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

I'm generally a fan of vanilla scents and vanilla lace is no exception! I usually love the body shop vanilla mist to bits and this is like the more mature sister. It has the creaminess and warmth of vanilla which is well rounded with musk to give it a sophisticated and bold feel without being too sugary like most vanilla scents. I wear this when I'm feeling particularly outgoing.. It is a comforting, feel-good scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by HollieBaby

I think this scent is very nice. This was always my favorite because I'm into those very sweet smells anyway. The musk is alittle over powering but it wears off. I believe that the musk gives the vanilla longevity and makes the scent last longer. Overall very nice spray. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

My all time favorite scent! I love VL sooo much! Ive worn it for years and have always gotten compliments... I hope it stays in VS foreverr!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by TropicalKissesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When at one point they discontinued this, I really got so upset.. but they brought it back thank goodness! =) I love this, I really do enjoy a good vanilla scent, being as most of my frangrances in my collection have some sort of vanilla scent to them. It's very sweet and easy to wear anytime in the year. I still wear this daily. I really enjoy it and i get alot of compliments whenever i wear this. It's very long lasting, and i have the lotion in this as well as the body mist. When you initially spray this, it's a little strong, but it quickly dies down to a nice vanilla smell. If you like very sweet, very vanilla like scents, then you'll definently like this. Plus for price, it's worth it in my opinion, VS always has great sales, so you can get your hands on the lotion and spray and another item, not in this scent only, but any scent you like. I would totally recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The fragrance mist smells like cough syrup and gave me a headache . Disappointed. I'll stick to my body shop vanilla oil.