October 26, 2014 | 1186 users online

Body Scrubs - Bliss Labs - Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by LadyOttawa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great exfoliator during those hot, sticky summer days. The peppermint fragrance really wakes me up and makes my skin feel really clean. It lathers nicely, rinses well and leaves skin nice & smooth…ready for a self tan application.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by goldiebunny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this soap bar. I actually love Bliss Products!!! Smells super minty. After taking a shower that clean feeling last. Also one side that massages at the same time. When using it. Small gritty grain make skin feel super clean. .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sarmetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I received a sample of this from Sephora when I last went there. I wish I would have known this was meant to be a body scrub because WHOA it really IS super minty! I used this on my face and it cleaned well, exfoliated gently, and left my face freezing for fifteen minutes after my shower was over. The full size is pricey, so I probably won't buy it, but it seems like it would be great for hot, tired feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by frimpled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 8:28:00 AM More reviews by judieshortell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for the summer. Super super minty and very clean. Leaves skin soft and supple. Best scrub I have used. Just a little too minty for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by KellieEB

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jirish

Love it - one of my favorites! Revives you any time. The scrub is medium level - so it could be harsh on very sensitive skin. I feel smooth and cool whenever I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Tamara45

I love this! I originally only had the Shock Therapy shower gel which is similar, but does not have any scrubbing particles. This is incredible - it gives you a real whoosh. I have used many mint products (I love mint body products, especially washes and scrubs) and this is BY FAR the best one!!! It really really invigorates you. It lathers really well, so you do not need a lot of product and the tube will last a very long time. I put it on an exfoliating towel and scrub all over, the lather is really nice and rich.