AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator

3.8

Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (10).Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phytosterol, Isoeicosane, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisabolol, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort/Armoise) Oil, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 7/16/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Since its 10% it burns my skin, found that out the hard way. lol But my sister uses it and says it work fine for her, so maybe its just the sensitive skin individuals who need lower dosages of benzoyl peroxide.

on 7/16/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was good, didn't dry out my skin too much. Got rid of pimples small pimples quickly but bigger ones took a couple days. If used to much product the area where you put the product will turn red and it will itch, but this isn't because of this product all products with a significant amount of acne treatment may do this as well. So be careful of how much product you are putting on your pimple to not irritate but instead get rid of.

on 3/13/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Giving it a 4 because I just started using it yesterday but will update again. I used on my cystic acne and it swelled down over night and small pimples have reduce pretty well (usually takes 3 days to go away) It doesn't really sting, I apply it 3 times a day. The third time stings alittle more than the first 2 times. I suggest to use this, and use with a mild soap nothing that dries out face cause BP already does that itself. My scars are usually red and it's kind of less red if that makes sense. & for reference I have combo/oily skin (but during the winter I get random dry patches on forehead, and around nose area.) and my skin is sensitive/acne prone. Hopefully that'll help determine if this product is right for you.

on 1/25/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT,no seriously truly do. Pimples gone over night in many cases.However beware it will stain fabric and very drying

on 12/16/2014 5:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm not really sure what caused me to start using this - I know about 6 months ago I wasn't using any spot treatments at all beyond a clay mask strategically dabbed on at night and tea tree oil whenever I had it available. I think I was just dissatisfied with the fact that my products were SO natural and I didn't really have anything that would deliver harsh, quick results in my routine, which is certainly not a bad thing, but there are days when you really just need to get over a few zits because you have events to go to or special people to see and you don't wanna have a splotchy mucked up face.

this cream is not magic, it will not make acne disappear overnight. also it's incredibly drying (dry skin = skin more prone to scabbing if you pick at it) and will bleach fabric, so you do need to exercise some caution when using it, tho if you've looked at the tube and are considering purchasing it your skin is probably rough enough that you're familiar with the impact benzoyl peroxide (especially in such a concentrated amount) can have on your face and clothing. that all having been said, this product does do a really great job of calming down spots within a short period of time, and when used under a bandaid can even help to reduce the lifespan of cystic acne because it is just SO drying.

i recommend using this every day until your spot gets super dry, then alternating application every other night thereafter with a moisturizer. don't overdo it unless being flaky outweighs being red and inflamed - I know sometimes it does, and this stuff still does a great job of calming down mountains with continued use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've bought this product twice already. I love it so much! I put it on any redness or blemishes, & it's either gone or close to gone the next day! I put it on after washing my face & moisturizer twice a day. It works good under makeup as long as its rubbed in. The only problem with it is it's packaging. The top makes you feel like you're going to break a nail trying to open it. That doesn't bother me by how good the product is!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff really gets rid of my zits almost the day after, I love it. <3

on 3/5/2014 3:15:00 PM

This product saved me all through highschool. It works amazing as a spot treatment and although its very drying it works well with cetaphils moisturizing cream. After using it for 4 years it stopped working which is the downside .

on 2/10/2014 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I have a couple small clusters of whiteheads that I've been trying to get rid of for the past few months. I tried 3 different salicylic acid treatments, that got rid of some of them. But some of them were closed comidones. I found a site online that said for regular whiteheads use salicylic acid, but for comidones, use benzoil peroxide. I used the salicylic acid every day for about 6 weeks on the comidones with no effect whatsover. But I was very nervous about trying the benzoil peroxide because I have extremely allergy prone skin. I was also concerned about peeling and irritation. But the salicylic acid wasn't really working, so I decided to try the benzoil peroxide. I bought this on a whim at Walmart. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but I think it was between $4 and $6.

I did try a 2.5% benzoil peroxide treatment from Neutrogenia that I had first. But again, even though I gave it a good amount of time, it didn't really take care of the comidones. But I also found that it didn't irritate my skin or cause an allergic reaction, so that was a positive.

I have to admit, I was more than a little worried about trying the 10% benzoil peroxide treatment. But nothing else I'd tried had really worked. Amazingly, it didn't irritate my skin at all.

I started using it every night before bed. I'd usually apply it two times before going to bed. Once a couple hours before bed, and then right before bed. It has made a HUGE difference. The size and number of the comidones have decreased dramatically. Every day they get smaller and smaller. After a couple more days, they will be gone completely. I haven't had any trouble with skin discoloration or itching or anything like that.

I do, however, have one major complaint about this product. The packaging is terrible. The tube itself isn't bad, but the cap is really hard to open and close. You really have to pull to get the cap open. I've found it's easier to just unscrew the cap and squeeze it out that way. This product works great, so it wouldn't keep me from repurchasing it, but the cover design really could use some work. Other than that, this is a great product, and I will keep it on hand. Just in case I get more whiteheads. Great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my go to for spot treating acne it really works and dries those bad boys fast! just make sure to not apply too often of course because being a hearty dose of benzoyl peroxide it obviously tends to dry out your skin. If you have sensitive skin maybe this isn't something you should try but if you don't have uber sensitive skin and have a hot date the next day and want that hideous thing to be deflated by morning this baby is gonna help you out! just a dab of concealer and you'll be good to go! and p.s just a heads up: make sure to wear a good sunscreen because this makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight to. but hey there is always a catch but believe me if you are willing to try it this thing works

Popular Treatments (Face)