October 30, 2014 | 1650 users online

Masks - Garnier - Glow Peel-Off Mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by jcq

It took quite long time to dry and ready to be peeled, but it made my skin looked radiant and slightly glow as it promised! Use on the morning time, if I put before sleeping it would be total useless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a orange clear gel that goes on skin, dries and then gets peeled off. Supposedly gives glow. Well, it didn't make my skin any more radiant. I tried 2 sets (they come in a set of 2), so i had 4 applications. Never any change to skin tone. Good news is, this mask doesn't dry out or irritate skin, but otherwise it's just useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've repurchased this product for a lot of times. It doesn't exactly give you a glow, but it removes black heads and white heads! It's like a pore strip! I use this mask for totally the wrong reasons as its not meant to, but it pulls out every single one of my whiteheads. I was surprised that i even have white heads on my chin! It's a thousand times better than biore pore strips and I use each packet 3 times because there's so much content. It's dirt cheap as well. Try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this was really fun to peel off but didnt have any long lasting results. on the plus side it didnt irritate my skin, but i wont repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I wasn't too impressed with this mask. It smells OK, it's kind of fun to peel it off! but it doesn't seem to do anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just love this mask! It makes my skin looking healthy and radiant thanks to vit. A and C. It does improve the color of my skin! I guess it because it is a peel-off mask. You don't need to wash it off. All the vitamines er there after removing it. Doesn't irritate og cause break outs.
I will definitely repurchase!