Garnier Glow Peel-Off Mask

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/13/2011 2:51:00 AM

It took quite long time to dry and ready to be peeled, but it made my skin looked radiant and slightly glow as it promised! Use on the morning time, if I put before sleeping it would be total useless.

on 4/18/2010 5:12:00 PM

It's a orange clear gel that goes on skin, dries and then gets peeled off. Supposedly gives glow. Well, it didn't make my skin any more radiant. I tried 2 sets (they come in a set of 2), so i had 4 applications. Never any change to skin tone. Good news is, this mask doesn't dry out or irritate skin, but otherwise it's just useless.

on 2/3/2009 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've repurchased this product for a lot of times. It doesn't exactly give you a glow, but it removes black heads and white heads! It's like a pore strip! I use this mask for totally the wrong reasons as its not meant to, but it pulls out every single one of my whiteheads. I was surprised that i even have white heads on my chin! It's a thousand times better than biore pore strips and I use each packet 3 times because there's so much content. It's dirt cheap as well. Try it!

on 1/8/2008 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this was really fun to peel off but didnt have any long lasting results. on the plus side it didnt irritate my skin, but i wont repurchase.

on 4/15/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't too impressed with this mask. It smells OK, it's kind of fun to peel it off! but it doesn't seem to do anything.

on 2/13/2005 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just love this mask! It makes my skin looking healthy and radiant thanks to vit. A and C. It does improve the color of my skin! I guess it because it is a peel-off mask. You don't need to wash it off. All the vitamines er there after removing it. Doesn't irritate og cause break outs.
I will definitely repurchase!

Popular Masks