Philosophy Senorita Margarita hot salt scrub

4.5

This smells really good lime margarita. It does a great job as exfoliating and making my skin feel super soft. Great product.

on 7/14/2009 10:22:00 PM

This scrub made my skin very polished and soft. I thought it dried my skin a bit, but i guess that's expected, since I'm used to oily sugar scrubs. My skin does feel more detoxified and cleaner too. It is very abrasive but it can help if you wet your skin first. I've done it both ways and i'm pleased either way. The smell is really good and limey. Also the color of the scrub is bright neon green, which is very pretty.

on 4/23/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Well what can I say about my Senorita Margarita? WOW,It's heaven on earth! The smell alone does wonders for my senses after a long stressful day.And scrubbing on dry skin makes my body baby butt soft.Need I say more :)

on 1/27/2009 4:55:00 PM

i love this scrub. it is a bit pricey and does not last me very long. i like to use it twice weekly, or sometimes more. i have "chicken skin" and this keeps my skin super soft and smooth. feels like a baby's butt. love the way it smells too.

on 12/28/2008 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE the Senorita Margarita salt scrub but here's a little secret...all the philosophy salt scrubs are exactly the same except for the fragrance. I wish they weren't so pricey but I'm addicted and there isn't anything comparable currently out there. Most scrubs are oil-based, which I can't stand since they always leave my skin oily and the tub a greasy hazard. One tiny complaint: the scrub does NOT have to be so shockingly green. At first I was afraid that it would stain my skin but thankfully the scrub washes off without staining. Come on philosophy, a real magarita is NOT lime green, it's white.

on 11/25/2008 10:40:00 PM

Love this product... I've reviewed other tubs of salt scrubs before but this one has that great "rough" quality without the sticky-tub-clogging downside. Love it. great scent too! 25 bucks is a bit pricey, but it lasts a really long time.

on 11/22/2008 2:47:00 PM

OMG, have I died and entered heaven? This is simply amazing...totally true to the Margarita scent and leaves me deliciously soft and exfoliated. Philsophy---don't you dare think about discontinuing this salt scrub!!! A true winner :)

on 11/10/2008 2:25:00 AM

This smells just like a margarita. After using it, your skin is smooth and feels fresh and clean. It has a scent that will wake you up in the morning. I actually had a friend visit and asked if she could use it and she loved it! Its my favorite salt scrub and would buy again, and again.

on 8/23/2008 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scrub has a great scent, and polishes well without irritating my skin or leaving any sort of residue. You get quite a bit in the jar, though with regular use it lasted me less than two months (probably because the salt dissolves so quickly). On the negative side, I didn't find that this heated as claimed and it didn't exfoliate as well as some of my staples, and it contains parabens, fragrance and several other toxic/regulated ingredients.

on 1/12/2008 4:43:00 PM

This is the perfect scrub, and I'm a body scrub whore! First, it smells incredible! Very strongly scented, just like an ice-cold margarita. Nice and limey. Mmmm. I always leave the bathroom door open when I use it, because it makes my bedroom smell like limes all day long. It's a nice hard scrub, too, so it does what it's supposed to. I stand in the shower without the water running, rub it in, then turn on the water to rinse. That saves me from having bits of it all over the floor. It doesn't feel like it heats up to me, but who cares? It's not oily AT ALL, which is my favorite part...No deadly shower floors to worry about. As for the person who found it too thick to easily scoop from the tub, I say, you really need to start working out :) Seriously, it's not THAT thick, for god's sake.