September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Quench Body Lotion Extra Dry Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this stuff! I've tried a million different lotions and I always come back to this one! I've been using this lotion since high school. It smells amazing, it's very moisturizing, and feels nice on the skin. My favorite is the one with shimmer. It's perfect for summer and leaves a nice dewey looking shimmer. It's not glittery...just the right amount of shimmer. This stuff is awesome!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know about this stuff. It works alright - I don't think it "breaks the cycle of dry skin". My other complaint is that is contains mica - which is what gives it the slightly shimmery look. Honestly, I use this stuff before I go out because it makes your arms and legs look nice (due to the mica probably) but if you just want an intense body moisturizer for at night or after the shower - I would definitely just stick to Curel. I now have two body moisturizers because there is really no point putting something really scented and shiny before sleeping.

After this bottle runs out, I probably won't buy again simply because it is more expensive and I just need a good plain moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by kelsielilly

I got this as a christmas present since I tend to buy moisturizers at department stores under the impression they are better- I was wrong! I've been using this on my body AND face and its incredible! Not only did it help to clear up some skin blemishes on my arms but it has helped 100% clean up the breakouts on my face (along with clean & clear)! I have sensitive and oily skin so I was pretty afraid to use it but I find the consistency creamy instead of runny and greasy (like some other facial moisturizers I've used, including ones from Olay). It absorbs quickly and keeps my skin soft! couldn't be happier about this find and its super cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Been using this since it came out and I love the light, not greasy feeling, it goes on nice and I love the shimmer it has in it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Good overall lotion. Non-greasy. Absorbs quickly. Moisturizes my not-to-dry skin well. Small amount of shimmer but not really noticeable. Decent smell, not too strong. Good price for a good sized bottle of lotion and almost always on sale at one of the drugstores or Target.

I use all kinds of body lotions but this is probably my favorite basic, lightly scented, everyday lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really great lotion. It sinks into skin immediately after application. Skin becomes softened and very nourished. I couldn't stop rubbing my legs whenever I used this, lol. It gave me 48 hours worth of hydration before I had to start reapplying some more. There is shimmer in it, but that never really bothered me. I do think this is the best drug store body lotion you can find. It's cheap, so buy away!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by glamarmywife

I really like this lotion. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin. It makes me look glowy with all the tiny mica particles in it. I love the way it makes my look. The smell doesn't bother me at all & my husband seems to really enjoy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by shortea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looooove this lotion, smells amazing and gets my skin super smooth (the added shea butter is a plus!) Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fairy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!! This stuff gave me a really bad rash, as have other Olay lotions/body washes. Lesson learned: avoid Olay products because something in them makes me itch like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

This is my HG on body lotions - I ADORE IT.
First of all, it's cheap for this huge bottle.
Second of all, it's a great moisturizer. Whether I put it on after a shower/bath or before I go to bed, my skin always feels amazingly soft and supple. I actually really like the sparkles because they are so subtle and makes my skin glow like crazy.
I will continuously buy this product!