December 19, 2014 | 1600 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Night Solution

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Debmurphy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a friends and family Mary Kay consultant, I do not care for a number of their products, but this serum is really really good! I ran out of my regular night serum (Estée Lauder) and had this from my initial beauty kit that I never used so I thought, why not? I am 62, have little sun damage and use retin-A 0.5 nightly, so my skin is dry. I think this little serum has done a nice job of evening out the redness, my skin feels smoother, more hydrated and my pores less noticeable. In just 2 weeks. I have noticed Mary Kay products tend to react with other skin products, so letting them absorb for a minute eliminates that. Overall, this worked well. I never thought much about this product, but would recommend it to anyone wanting a well priced serum that provides visible results.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by cdkz413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant currently. I love the timewise collection. I used them before I ever decided to start selling. I really like the repair. It actually has retinol in it which is the only proven thing to medically actually work for wrinkles. I will say buying these products you need to be sure you're getting them from a beauty consultant. Don't buy online or from another site. They are even allowed to sell MK products and if they are they are probably not real inside the container or they are expired meaning the product is not only no longer any good its probably the cause of a few bad reviews here. MK offers a satisfaction guarantee so if you're ever unhappy with a product, color, anything with our products just contact us for a refund or replacement product you'll be happy with. If you're using the real and current products you'll love them. They have a skin care line for acne prone skin as well. We offer a variety of skin care to meet everyone's needs. Even a natural product for the ingredient conscious and natural beauty lovers. If you have additional questions feel free to contact me. ccummings84@marykay.com

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by mara2284

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using Mary Kay Time Wise Night Solution Serum for a week now. It noticeably reduces the redness on any existing acne and appears to be healing it. My face looks more even and smoother. The serum feels thick on the skin, but you also only use it at night. The smell is fresh, there is no sticky residue left on hands after applying. Easy to apply, I use with Time Wise 3-1 Cleanser. So far, after only a week...This seems good....we'll see how I look after 3 months use.....I post an updated review.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by donnatucker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product feels like a thin layer of glue applied to my face. Also, I've been using it for 2-3 weeks now and I have begun to have breakouts which is not acceptable because I have VERY oily skin even at the age of 55 and have spent most of my life learning how to combat breakouts. Another reviewer suggested that it takes some time for your face to get used to having all those vitamins and peptides on your face. Horse hockey there are plenty of other moisturizers out there that will work great for oily skin without breaking your face out (Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for combination/oily skin, and Estee Lauder's Day Wear oil free cream are two good examples). Not only will I not be buying this product ever again, I am giving the rest of the bottle to a friend who has dry skin hoping she has better luck with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be my new HG. I am now in my late 30s. I have kept the fine lines at bay for several years, but in the past year have noticed some sagging in my cheeks, as well as the dreaded parenthesis lines around my mouth. In the two weeks I've been using this product, I've noticed fewer lines around my eyes, more firmness under the eyes, decreased facial labial lines (the parenthesis on either side of your mouth), and clearer skin. I haven't noticed in improvement in the melasma leftover from my pregnancy, but at two weeks it's still pretty early. Love this product, and will definitely repurchase. I'm using it in conjunction with the Timewise moisturizer for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use the Timewise Miracle Set and I believe they work best together. As for the night solution I worked it on slowly. Any blemishes I have heal quickly when using this. I don't mean it clears it up but it heals faster because of the cell turnover. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

Unfortunately, my skin does not seem to like his product. It does not want to absorb and feels sticky for a long time. I can´t see any difference on my face after using it. I like lots of other products by MK but this one was a waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by sammraovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This products has a ton of irritating plant extracts in it and it made my skin break out with acne. Just skip this product and avoid it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by rmmepd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My mum gave me this, this summer to try out and I must say I can't live without it! And the bottle (travelling addition) she gave is still in use! That' almost 5 Months...

At first when you put it on it feels kind of weird. It feels like a film over your skin, a bit sticky. But that feeling goes away quickly! You can really feel how your skin is soaking up all the goodness and leaves a smooth surface. And in the morning I can see a differnence. My pimples are not as red as they where the night before and my pores not as visible.

I now what I want for Christmas from my mum ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the MK Timewise line and this product is no exception. From loving the little vitamin packed vials that are suspended in this patent pending potion, to the way it feels on your skin, I am a believer. My skin at 44, looks renewed, refreshed and feels more taut in the mornings after using this the night before. It adds to the wonder of the TW line with its beauty of packaging and effective skin smoothing properties. Love this stuff, and it is fragrance free, a Godsend for skin over 40.