April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Treatments - Mary Kay - Night Solution

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by donnatucker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product feels like a thin layer of glue applied to my face. Also, I've been using it for 2-3 weeks now and I have begun to have breakouts which is not acceptable because I have VERY oily skin even at the age of 55 and have spent most of my life learning how to combat breakouts. Another reviewer suggested that it takes some time for your face to get used to having all those vitamins and peptides on your face. Horse hockey there are plenty of other moisturizers out there that will work great for oily skin without breaking your face out (Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for combination/oily skin, and Estee Lauder's Day Wear oil free cream are two good examples). Not only will I not be buying this product ever again, I am giving the rest of the bottle to a friend who has dry skin hoping she has better luck with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be my new HG. I am now in my late 30s. I have kept the fine lines at bay for several years, but in the past year have noticed some sagging in my cheeks, as well as the dreaded parenthesis lines around my mouth. In the two weeks I've been using this product, I've noticed fewer lines around my eyes, more firmness under the eyes, decreased facial labial lines (the parenthesis on either side of your mouth), and clearer skin. I haven't noticed in improvement in the melasma leftover from my pregnancy, but at two weeks it's still pretty early. Love this product, and will definitely repurchase. I'm using it in conjunction with the Timewise moisturizer for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use the Timewise Miracle Set and I believe they work best together. As for the night solution I worked it on slowly. Any blemishes I have heal quickly when using this. I don't mean it clears it up but it heals faster because of the cell turnover. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

Unfortunately, my skin does not seem to like his product. It does not want to absorb and feels sticky for a long time. I canīt see any difference on my face after using it. I like lots of other products by MK but this one was a waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by sammraovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This products has a ton of irritating plant extracts in it and it made my skin break out with acne. Just skip this product and avoid it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by rmmepd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My mum gave me this, this summer to try out and I must say I can't live without it! And the bottle (travelling addition) she gave is still in use! That' almost 5 Months...

At first when you put it on it feels kind of weird. It feels like a film over your skin, a bit sticky. But that feeling goes away quickly! You can really feel how your skin is soaking up all the goodness and leaves a smooth surface. And in the morning I can see a differnence. My pimples are not as red as they where the night before and my pores not as visible.

I now what I want for Christmas from my mum ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the MK Timewise line and this product is no exception. From loving the little vitamin packed vials that are suspended in this patent pending potion, to the way it feels on your skin, I am a believer. My skin at 44, looks renewed, refreshed and feels more taut in the mornings after using this the night before. It adds to the wonder of the TW line with its beauty of packaging and effective skin smoothing properties. Love this stuff, and it is fragrance free, a Godsend for skin over 40.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by iilovepiink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combo/ oily skin and it makes me feel like I have a thin layer of glue on my face. Feels very taught and drying. I dont think this product does anything for me :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This product didn't do anything to my skin. It goes on like clear gel and gets absorbed quickly. It looks pretty with its little beads in the glass bottle with a nice pump. And that's all there is to it. I threw it away half way through the bottle because it was not an effective night serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by adkizer

I have been using Mary Kay Night Solution since I was in college. I just love the way the product makes my skin feel, silky and smooth. This serum is packed full of powerful antioxidants and vitamins to fight fine lines and wrinkles. I am 34, and have not developed any fine lines, not even around my eye area. I feel the Night Solution is the reason for my youthful skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No