October 20, 2014 | 750 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Concealer Twins

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ZenArcade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed in this product, though I like the idea of a color-correcting and skin-toned concealer in the same tube. I have the yellow and flesh-tone one. The liquid is very thick and hard to blend. Under my eyes, I find it settles into lines and highlights them, rather than help me cover up some under-eye darkness. (I should note I have few very, almost unnoticeable wrinkles -- so this makes me look wrinklier than I am.) I'm still looking for something to subtly mask under-eye darkness and glide on smoothly... I'd love to hear other people's suggestions if you know of a good, relatively inexpensive alternative! Perhaps this product is better elsewhere on the face and not near the eyes -- if you did have a serious pimple or scar to cover, the thickness of this might be a benefit, not a negative.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by proudwelderswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have alot of acne red scares and the combo of this product works great.It conceals and goes on great!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by loe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i was in need of a good green concealer for red blemishes and such. This concealer caught my eye, its the perfect pair green and skin coloured ( i got it in light ) . Its so handy to not have to carry around two concealers. i use the green to reduce the redness and then the conceal it with the skin tone. i just love this concealer!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I think this product is ok. however, I don't really feel it does a good enough job at what it's supposed to do.. If you have minor face discolorations (redness/etc) then this may work for you.. But if you're actually trying to cover up a blemish, I wouldn't really count on this product doing it alone. It covers it up a little.. but I don't think it's thick enough to do it completely. I will say it doesn't irritate my skin and the consistency isn't bad. (besides it not being thick enough) It doesn't smell bad. The packaging is clever and convenient. While it's not horrible, I personally wouldn't repurchase this because I need something that provides more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

I bought this in yellow and light and it was on sale at my drugstore 2 for $10 so the price is very good. I have such a problem with dark circles and I LOVE this. It has the yellow to cover dark circles and then a concealer to put over top. My circles are almost completely gone which in itself is a huge feat. My only complaint would be that the concealer was a little to light for me I'm not sure if it comes in other colours (it was the only one left at my drugstore). All in all GREAT product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by staceyalberta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the light with the green & it works very well. I don't use the green often, but if i have redness i do. the light concealer i really like. i use it under my eyes to get rid of dark circles & i also use it on my eye lids as a primer & find it works very well for both.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by genny1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the light concealer.

This is my first time using a green corrector/concealer so I have nothing else to compare it to. But I love it! I have blemish-prone skin and reddish cheeks, and this is great for covering it up and evening out skin tone.

I rarely use the green concealer followed by the light concealer. I normally put the green on all my problem areas, then put the light concealer under my eyes, then put foundation on and my skin looks fabulous. Can barely see any of the redness!

I like the consistency of the concealers - not too dry/cakey.

Not overly expensive, therefore I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the light one. With green on one end and a light ivory color on the other end. Does a good job covering my various acne/red spots. Can't even see them after I apply foundation, but w/o foundation you can see them. I'm happy with it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 3:36:00 AM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I though liquid concealer was novel; I had never tried it before. A trial size became available for a buck, and I bit. I have the green and the yellow, "light" on the other end on both. They work well; better, in fact, than any of the cream or stick concealers I have ever tried. They lack significant staying power, but they blend quite well and set with powder like foundation. I think I'll stick with these until something better comes along.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Turning40

I bought this because I have redness on my cheeks, chin, and a little bit on my forehead. The green cream concealer works great under my foundation. It is the only thing thus far that will hide my redness without seeing the green and having to resort to heavy foundation. The other side of it, the light colored concealer, is good also.