January 30, 2015 | 1807 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice mid pink, not too loud or soft and it goes with everything. Because of the matte formula it lasts longer than moisturized lipstick. However you pretty much have to wear a lipgloss or even a lipbalm over it because of the chalky texture. Worn by itself would be too drying to the lips. I wear it with Mac's Pro Longwear lip pencil in In Anticipation and a light gloss over it. Looks really good on light or porcelain skin with blue undertones. The tube is just standard plastic, nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 2:18:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this steadily for 1 year now. I wear it daily at work and never tire of it. On my medium mocha skin this looks like the exact natural color of my lips, only creamier and richer. With this lipstick you can be responsible, conservative, and trendy all in one. With heavy eye make up for a night out, this subtle lip helps the dramatic make up stand out even more. It's delicate and proper...absolutely love.

As usual I love the MAC matte texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:36:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

MAC's matte lipsticks never fail to win me over!

I wasn't looking at buying 'Please Me' I was just in a lipstick mood, swatched this and it was like love at first sight, awh!

I'm giving this 4 stars because, although I love the colour, it looked different on my lips than it did when I swatched it BUT having said that I still absolutely adore the colour and MAC's matte lippies are always such a dream to apply, they apply creamy and stay creamy, they don't 'set' like most matte lipsticks!

This shade does look a tad barbie-ish on me but not at all tacky, although I do think this could be do to with the fact that I'm fair, with blue eyes and blonde hair! I also let my friend use this and it had a different colour finish on her!

Cannot fault the formulas of these lipsticks and this colour is a gorgeous day-to-night pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Popcandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice natural MMLB shade with beautiful matte finish. This lasts about 4-5 hours on me. This gives my lips a pop of colour meanwhile still very natural and suitable for everyday. But unfortunately the matte finish makes the lipstick quite chalky and drying if you have dry lips. Anyway this is beautiful but you need to exfoliate and moisturise your lips very well before using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

Really enjoying this lipstick so far! My ONLY complaint would be that it can make your lips look kind of crusty if they are not properly moisturized. I feel like this color looks different on everyone. Online swatches look way brighter than it looks on me.
Perfect MLBB for my nw20 skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by nadooda

my experience with this product wasn't oh so fancy. I love the shade even though it's a bit too light for my skin tone with is medium. It was a bit chalky and it cracked on my lips. I'm hoping it was just the one I bought because I really wanna try other shades or maybe it's the matte consistency? Anyways, I don't think I will buy it again since I barely use it but maybe I'll stomach another one later since it costs around $30 here in Egypt and I'm not even 100% sure if it's original 😔

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by budzwhiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The color is such a gorgeous, not-too-barbie-pink yet still very feminine. Lovely non-drying matte texture and superb staying power. I'm NC 25 and I was initially hesitant of purchasing this as it seemed to be cool toned for my yellow undertone. So glad it didn't wash me out!

Full review and swatches here:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Saufi1991

This is my everyday favourite lipstick with the lipgloss on top. Everyone asking me what lipstick I'm using. Highly recommend this colour to everyone...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Great shade. Looks good on everyone. Love the lipglass especially

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks from Mac! (My fav is Pink Plaid).
It is matte but not too drying, I love that it's little bit creamy and easy to apply.
The color is between mauve and pink, absolutely beautiful! And long lasting.