November 26, 2014 | 1342 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Verite Moisture Relief Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Listerine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this moisturizer!!

I just received my third jar via UPS today (yes, jar, which does suck, pump please?) after having run out for three weeks. It's hard for me to get to the local mall. Anyhow, during my brief hiatus from Verite, I tried Olay Regenerist. Blech. Olay Regenerist broke me out in little bumps and stung my face like crazy.

Verite works so well for me. It's sensitive skin formula keeps my face very happy which = moisturized, acne free, fine line free and glowing. Yay Verite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great line if you have sensitive skin , dry and are prone to breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used this product for a week now (with the Verite lotion cleanser) and liked it immensely. It was light and refreshing in comparison to my regular Avene routine. My skin felt comfortable and well moisturized. The package was elegant and simple. The only off-putting factor was the price. But since it works well with my temperamental, sensitive skin, I have no problem with splurging on a quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by suelou88

Awesome moisturizer for sensitive skin! I never heard of this product or this line by EL, but I was getting new Futurist fndn along w/Lucity powder and when sampling colors on my dry chicago skin in mid-January, the SA suggested it and I'm so glad - I use am and pm - sometimes twice! This cream has cleared up some funk of a rash and scaly spots - $50 but worth it! Would def repurchase! ... not sure I'd use in summer, quite thick. UPDATE:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would recommend this product not only for sensivitve skin but also for anyone who doesn't want to weird chemicals in their products. I had a terrible reaction to a product I was using which caused me to breakout into red blotchy rashes and tiny pimples all over my face. I tried alot of things to calm my skin and take the rash and pimples away but nothing helped- until I decided to use Verite. It stung my face on first application which worried me, but when I awoke the next morning, what a surprise! My rash had mostly disappeared. My face has cleared up now. Due it being combination-sensitive, my face sometimes looks a bit uneven and reddish-pink in some areas. Verite has literally taken it away. My skin looks matt and even. My mom claims my skin looks brighter. I think this product works well with the advanced night repair serum. I noticed a difference in my skin when I paired the two together, which I didn't really see when I used another EL moisturiser. I have some old scars and my skin actually looks like its repairing itself because they appear lighter. Also, EL says this is for dry skin, but it seems to work well for my skin type. My only wish is that EL would come up with a Verite night moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by saweetcupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I definitely think that Verite is VERY undermarketed as a previous reviewer has stated. This, along with Advanced Night Repair, has totally made my skin amazing! I have very Irish acne-prone skin, with some hyper pigmentation due to a sun poisoning episode in the tropics a few years ago. Any other moisturizer I have used tends to make my skin too oily or irritate. This one is just a holy grail. Just the right amount of moisture and no extra liquefied chemical junk. It makes your skin have an amazing healthy glow, and I feel it has toned my acne down tremendously. Also, collagen breakdown IS something that can very easily happen with a lot of the moisturizers out there on the market that have all these extra chemicals that are supposed to prevent wrinkles. This moisturizer just builds up the moisture barrier to the skin, and I feel like I am super pampering myself with this! My only complaint would be the jar packaging, of course, but I use a q-tip to get it out, and the steep price. Considering I have not found anything better though by any means, I am STICKING to this. One jar typically lasts about 6 months. OH, and one other note, I am not a fan of the calming fluid. . I do not see it necessary at all, but the moisturizer is a MUST-HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by d7293

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have very sensitive combination skin! This product has calmed redness and irritation while moisturizing dry skin. Light formula. Pleasant smell. Have no idea what ingredients are used, as fragrance usualy irritates my skin, but in this case... love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by divinem1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I developed some very inconvenient skin allergies in my 30s, namely to the emulsifiers that bind many moisturizers together, SPF AND sunlight. It took me forever to find a moisturizer that I could use that wouldn't cause raised, bumpy irritation on my flawless, light-toned skin.

Vérité is a must have for me. It doesn't leave a greasy feel to the face, I can smooth it over my eyelids and am able to start makeup application within five minutes.

I would pay $70 a jar for this moisturizer. When I travel, I spoon some of it into a Tupperware midget and put it in my approved liquids, quart-sized bag because I cannot be separated from this moisturizer since I can't just walk into a drugstore to buy it. Can't say enough good things. This is my HG.

One nitpick I have is the packaging. It's wasteful, but with the bad rap plastics have been getting, I think I can live with the use of a heavy glass. I also don't like dipping into a pot, but I wash my hands before to make sure I'm not getting major nasty germs in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lotlex14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this product after i found i was allergic to Renutriv luckily i got my money back on that. Verite is lovely to apply but found that i started getting painful water type spots which are difficult to get rid of. I am gutted that a cream for VERY SENSITIVE skin has reacted with mine like this. I will also be taking this back to the shop and will go back to using bio oil instead....IF YOU HAVE SENSITIE SKIN i would not recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Love the Verite Moisture Relief Cream. Feels wonderful going on,
and makes all my foundations and tinted moisturizers look wonderful.
I wanted unscented and no-SPF and got it in Verite. Beautiful jar too.
I feel this product is undermarketed. EL could do a lot more with it.