April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream shaper for eyes black diamond

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Creamy & very pigmented. I totally love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful eyeliner. It's very creamy and smooth to apply, no tugging on the eyelids. And I love the fact that the glitter in it is more of a subtle shimmer. It is a soft black not a dark black and I like that coz for intense dark black, I have estee. It does smudge a little bit in the hot and humid weather where I live but its not so bad. Thinking of getting this in plum and gold too coz I really like this liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This goes on more grey than black. I love how creamy this glides on but I wish I did not have to go over the line so much just to get it to show up as black. It does not smudge on my upper lashline (when used with UDPP) but smudges easily on my waterline. I prefer Milani Liquif'eye on the waterline because it is so long lasting. Will not repurchase because there are many other eyeliners out there which outperforms this one at a cheaper price point.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Didn't really like this, I expected black but it's actually dark grey with shimmer. It's pretty creamy but not creamy enough to use on the waterline. Very average product, would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received this eyeliner as part of the "high impact lashes" package so I didn't really mean to buy it, I only really meant to buy the mascara! However, I was pleasantly surprised with this. It went on really gently and smoothly, none of the tugging or sharpness I feel with my Dior one. I like the slightly glittery effect and this isn't a harsh black at all. I keep this sharpened quite well and I'm pleased with it. It does smudge a bit but some people like that, so depends on whether you're after a perfect line or a little smudgy liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, it is a good eyeliner, but it does smudge and smear throughout the day. The color is not very black, but a very dark grey. I personally dont like very dark color since it comes too harsh and sharp. So this is the color I would go for. Yet it's pretty pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

It's a good eyeliner. The texture is soft and creamy and very easy to apply. If you keep it sharpened properly, you will be able to do whatever you want using this pencil. It tends to smudge a little bit but I think it's quite normal. It lasts for hours unless you apply it on your waterline. It's not good on this area.
The black color is not that intense, there is a subtle glitter on it.
It's a very safe product, ophthalmologically tested.
If you are a consumer of pencil eyeliner, I'd definitely reccomend it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of pencils. I prefer gel eyeliner like Blacktrack by MAC. That's why I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

My one and only eyeliner pencil. Its texture is creamy, making it very easy to apply and the fine (very subtle) glitters make the black colour more vivid. It doesn't smudge easily, yet it's very easy to remove. And most importantly, it won't irritate my eyes! I think this pencil is totally worth its price. Considering a pencil can last you months, this one is not expensive at all.

But a way to save money is to buy a Clinique mascara set, especially during Holiday season you can find many of those in stores. Mostly the set consists of: make-up bag, mascara, eyeliner, eyecream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I received this product as a gift and it never smears on me. I use it on my inner rims. It does not contain too much glitter and brightens up my eyes a bit. This works better and is cheaper than Makeupforever's waterproof eyeliner. The eye liner has a creamy consistency and does not tug at the skin around my eyes. I use a cleansing oil to remove it at night :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by saxcat513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beware to those with Hooded Eyes! This had a great pigmentation to it, but within 30 minutes or so it had rubbed off all over my eyelid where it droops down :-(. I'm still on the hunt for a great eyeliner that won't smudge on my hooded eyes....

This is probably an alright eyeliner for people that don't have this issue-though its definitely prone to a bit of smudging regardless of your eye shape.