October 25, 2014 | 1625 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream shaper for eyes black diamond

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by houhou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a very nice eyeliner. Very easy to apply and gets on smoothly. It's very soft, but also means wear down fast. So it will be finished very fast, which means expensive. However, I love how it looks on my eyes. Good for smoky eyes. It is not the darkest dark, but has little smoky or subtle shimmer in it, which I do like a lot. I will certainly buy again when there is a discount going on, which is rather often.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

I think this is an okay product, but not worth it's price. It glides on very smooth and easy, and works on sensitive skin. However, it fades within a few hours and smudges a bit. This probably isn't good for people with hooded/and or oily eye lids. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Zinat

I love this eyeliner, I'll be using this like forever, I got this as a gift from my auntie, and it's really amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is actually a dark grey with shimmer; it's beautiful. It's very creamy and applies easily, and lasts most of the day once it's set. The only cons I have are that 1) it needs to be sharpened frequently to keep the sharp point, so it wears down rather quickly, and 2) it smudges easily while applying if my eyelids are even a tiny bit damp. I also think $16 is a bit expensive for eyeliner; however, it does have a lot of product in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Creamy & very pigmented. I totally love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful eyeliner. It's very creamy and smooth to apply, no tugging on the eyelids. And I love the fact that the glitter in it is more of a subtle shimmer. It is a soft black not a dark black and I like that coz for intense dark black, I have estee. It does smudge a little bit in the hot and humid weather where I live but its not so bad. Thinking of getting this in plum and gold too coz I really like this liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This goes on more grey than black. I love how creamy this glides on but I wish I did not have to go over the line so much just to get it to show up as black. It does not smudge on my upper lashline (when used with UDPP) but smudges easily on my waterline. I prefer Milani Liquif'eye on the waterline because it is so long lasting. Will not repurchase because there are many other eyeliners out there which outperforms this one at a cheaper price point.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Didn't really like this, I expected black but it's actually dark grey with shimmer. It's pretty creamy but not creamy enough to use on the waterline. Very average product, would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received this eyeliner as part of the "high impact lashes" package so I didn't really mean to buy it, I only really meant to buy the mascara! However, I was pleasantly surprised with this. It went on really gently and smoothly, none of the tugging or sharpness I feel with my Dior one. I like the slightly glittery effect and this isn't a harsh black at all. I keep this sharpened quite well and I'm pleased with it. It does smudge a bit but some people like that, so depends on whether you're after a perfect line or a little smudgy liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, it is a good eyeliner, but it does smudge and smear throughout the day. The color is not very black, but a very dark grey. I personally dont like very dark color since it comes too harsh and sharp. So this is the color I would go for. Yet it's pretty pricey.