December 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Intense i-color powder shadow-Trio for Greens

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by absofruitalicious

The green color looks weird on my eyes. It's an ugly green. I do use the white sometimes though... it's just, the trio is simply not pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tanya86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in #004 (purple, dark green & light green) and it's the one with the little a's on the shadows. I really like this trio and it looks nice on my eyes. It lasts all day without using primer. I like that the applicator has a curved shape too. I got this during a buy one get one 50% off sale, so I'd buy it again. Otherwise they're a bit pricey.

Update: I had to change my answer to No, I wouldn't buy it again since they changed their animal testing policy. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I got this palette at the dollar store for 2 dollars and I really like it.The colors are really nice but as a trio I just don't feel that it works well together.This isn't my favorite Almay product but certainly a good buy.

The forest green in particular is really beautiful and I don't have another color like it.They go on so smooth with their buttery texture a really good quality palette
If you have the chance definitely pick these up.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This just did not work for me. I know purple and green are supposed to go together to highlight green eyes, but all this did was make me look like I had gotten in a fistfight. I could not figure out how to put these three colors together successfully. I have officially moved on to Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow palettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for about $5 at Target and it's definitely a winner! I have the compact with a bronzey color, a dark green, and a champagne highlighter. The bronze and green are pretty well pigmented (the highlighter probably is, too, but I don't use it). They are soft and apply a lot of color with one swipe, so I have to be careful not to overdo it.

The bronze is just beautiful and REALLY makes my green eyes pop. Most of the time I just wear that color by itself. For more drama - a LOT more drama, in my case - I use the dark green in the crease. It makes my eyes look dark and quite "done up" but it's very flattering!

This colors in this compact looked a lot more sophisticated than the other Almay eye-color eyeshadows on the rack.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this at the dollar store, so i am assuming it's discontinued, and also mine looks a little different with some embossing on the shadow.
i absolutely love it. i have blue eyes but i wear every shade out there. the colors look great together and paired with a good primer, i couldn't ask for more, especially for a buck. i picked up two of the other trios as well. def. suggest purchasing if you find it somewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Horrible! These eyeshadows are so hard and barely produce any color even when swiped heavily with a brush. Once you actually DO get any color out of this, the purple color completely makes you look like you got punched in the eye. Just because of this one trio, I will definitely never buy Almay eyeshadow again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I hated this! It kicked around on my makeup shelf until I finally threw it away. The purple shade in the palette was disappointing and made me look, like another reviewer said, as though I had a black eye. A very bruise kind of purple. The deep green intended for the crease was pretty, but I can't say it did anything for the green in my eyes. The lighter green was too sheer to even show up (and I'm very fair).
I think my biggest problem though, aside from poor color choices was the texture and blendibility of these shadows. Plain and simple, they sucked.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by fUnkYmuNkEy

i'm reviewing on the one with the darker green, bronzey brown, and the light yellow/gold. i love this! i have green eyes with a little bit of gold/brown in the center and this really brings out my eyes! most of the time, i actually just use the bronzey brown on my lid and that alone, brings out my eyes. great product! course, i use my own eyeshadow brush to apply. also, i have very fair skin so at first i thought this might not work because certain shades of brown have too much red in them and make me look awful but this brown is perfect. also, i never would have thought i could use any shade of green on green eyes but it really works!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like this combo for my green eyes which is surprising b/c normally colors recommended for green eyes don't look that good on me. (I have a lot of redness in my face and most purples make me look like I've been crying) I think it is because these colors have brown undertones?!? I could do w/o that much shimmer but I am just excited to have found a few colors that work for me;-)!