August 28, 2014 | 587 users online

Bronzers - Yves Saint Laurent - Poudre Éclat D'Été - 4 Sunny Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by LeisyB

I agree with the other reviews, this is a high quality bronzer. Beautiful light reflecting powder which gives the skin a chic bronze glow rather than an orangey sparkle or muddy look. The neutral bronze colour would suit almost all skin tones. Love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 7:32:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is right up there together with Guerlain Terracotta. It does not get streaky and patchy like many other bronzers. The packaging is more slim and chic than Guerlains and the product does not smell like Guerlains. I just find Guerlains texture maybe a bit more long lasting and moisturinzing but YLS does not dry out my skin by any means. This one has the most natural color. I love this product and I will always buy YSL bronzers even though this particular product is now discontinued for sure. This does not look too yellow or orange like many other bronzers. EDIT: Winter is always dramatic for my skin. My skin gets more sensitive and dry. My skin has been itchy just where I apply my bronzer. I quess I dont tolerate this after all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 6:10:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

(Late 40s, combination skin)
I have a slightly olive complexion and use shade no. 4 applied with the Bobbi Brown face brush in 3’s on the sides of my face: middle of forehead to temple, in across cheekbones, out across cheekbones and in to mid-chin, repeat on other side, repeat until well blended/buffed in. I follow this with a sweep or two across the bridge of my nose using a fan brush. I finish by quickly blending with my fingers to be absolutely sure it's fully melded with my skin. This is one of my favourite makeup products. No. 4 is a fantastic shade. I’ve seen it on a woman fairer than I and it worked very well for her. In fact, she is the reason I bought it. I much prefer using this to using self-tanner, as it doesn’t give that unnatural orange/yellow fake tan look that I would get with even the best and supposedly most subtle self-tan products. It adds radiance, either over foundation or applied to a bare face. I can see a slight shimmer in the product in the pan but not once it’s on me. It just looks very natural. I like to top it with blush – cream or powder, doesn’t matter – for extra glow. Fabulous product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I have finally found the perfect bronzing powder! I have been using Dior Terra Bella for the last 3 years and I just realised how orange it looks! I have been using YSL No.4 - Sunny Glow for the last month and everybody comments of how healthy and glowing my skin look! It works perfectly with Teint Parfait, complexion enhancer No.7 instead of foundation or No.3 as a highlighter on the top.
The colour of this powder is just perfect, not too orange not too brown, I would say it is ideal for most skin tones!
Packaging is very chic and price is reasonable as bronzing powders last more than a year!Will definitely repurchase when it runs out -which will not be very soon..!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I totally agree with spf15 below...
Right now this is the best bronzer out there for me. Im a neutral PPP leaning to cool. This bronzer shade is very versatile it can easily be used by almost any skin tone except very dark skinned persons. This new shade from YSL is the reason why I didnt repurcase Chanel Irellee bronzer Toundra, which looks way too orange compared to this.