MAC Beauty Powder - Pretty Baby

4.1

on 4/28/2015 3:46:00 AM

This beauty powder is a really nice easy to apply subtle blush for anyone who has light skin. It is soft, blendable, not blotchy, and looks very natural. The only problem is that it doesn't last long on the skin.

on 8/8/2011 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got this second-hand in the Hello Kitty compact. Glad I didn't pay full price as I don't think this product pulls it's weight! To start, I find the pressed powder itself very hard and difficult to transfer onto my brush for application and even after lots of swirling the colour payoff is minimal. I now mainly just use the compact for the mirror inside and forget all about the powder! Wouldn't purchase again.

Very pretty in the pan, but super sheeer! I mostly use this to enhance my pink blushes. I cant use it by itself cuz I can barely see it and I dont want to pack it on! I love it on top of MAC Well dressed blush!

on 5/25/2011 12:53:00 AM

Pros - beautiful pale pink shade. very soft and sheer. gives a very natural flush of color on cheeks. long lasting.
- - -
Cons - almost too sheer. like other reviewers have said you have to really build on this color in order to make it show up.
- - -
Overall - When I use this I use it as a pre-blush for other pink blushes to give them a little more oomph. This paired with Mac Blushbaby or Benefit Sugarush gives cheeks a beautiful 'I'm not wearing any blush' flush. That being said I wouldn't repurchase. Nothing wrong with the product it's just not as useful as I was hoping.

on 3/5/2011 2:28:00 AM

I use this as blush and I love it. Its my go-to blush for everyday purposes. Though its a beauty powder, where the pigmentation isn't as intense as a blush, it gives my NC30 skin a nice non-glittery glow.

on 2/9/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this for quite a while and never wrote a review. I really do love this compact! It is adorable. The powder inside is nice too but nothing to do too much bragging about. I love the kitty imprinted into it and I use it sparingly just so as to not mess it up. ;-) It does do a good job brightening up my face without too much added glisten. So to me this is a keeper if for no other reason than the cute compact.

on 2/9/2011 11:35:00 AM

I bought the Hello Kitty release of this item. It gives a wonderful, natural flush but it is quite light. The formula is buildable, but I think it really only works for those with fair coloring. It's a great "work" blush.

on 11/20/2010 8:18:00 PM

I have the Hello Kitty repromote of this item and I love it! I find myself reaching for it very often. The color is fine and unoffensive and I never feel nervous about applying too much. Since this is a beauty powder blush, the color is buildable. I don't know how to describe the color, so take a look at some of the swatches that other people have added to this review. If you are very fair with neutral tones, like me, you should try to add this to your collection.

on 11/14/2010 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Almost a daily use of this makes me look pink & flush but very natural and subtle looking. I have large pores but this doesnt seep into the pores at all, you cant see it. Love this item, glad to see Hello Kitty return it to life.

on 11/3/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's definitely a nice b.p. blush to have. The finish is a bit more on the matte side. This is def. a nice FINISHING b.p. blush to use, but not really a regular blush color. I think it's too too light for that.

Def. a nice beauty powder blush!