April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Expert Wear Blush

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jlushh

I have this blush in rosewood, it does not show up on my skin at all and it also smells really awful (artificial), even if I layer it up like 5 times it does not show! And I have pale skin. It looks such a gorgeous colour in the packaging so I am really disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this blush. There is no pigmentation at all.. but at the same time it clings to the dry spots on my cheeks. I tried to use this mixed with cold cream as a cream blush but no luck there either. The brush that comes with the blush is horrible as well.. really irritates my skin. So from my point of view this blush is a big no no! Never will purchase again.. and will throw out the one that I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

this is for the duo expertwear siamese pink
my favorite blush ever
on PPP
its a soft cool toned pink that softens your overall look without being at all too fairy, or bubblegum, or gray or silver... looks supernatural.
not highly pigmented no but enough! pretty! on me not too shimmery at all. not matte either. extremely buildable when layering as the pigment is low. but perfect. there is no peach coral or brown in this shade. neither obnoxious pink pink. like a soft seashell pink. a no makeup look.... well.. looks like you have it on.. but doesnt look overdone like so many blushes do that just ruin your whole look
I am 38 and learning less is more. the whole face looking all one color (pale) is much better im finding! so this is perfect. before I used to cut off my all pale face.... with stark blush...... too dark and intense which you dont realize you are actually contouring in the wrong spots!
when 38, blush too high, too low, too dark, too close to the nose or eyes etc etc are just all wrong. this is #1 blush for me yay it cannot go wrong no matter the application ,heavy or light,or where it is on the face whatsoever.
and it does a LOT.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried several Maybelline blushes including two different shades of the Expert Wear line. They appear to have a lovely color when looking at it from the case, but when you actually put it on your face? Virtually no color or pigment! I've bought blush where I can put the smallest amount onto the brush and it shows up beautifully - but not this. Save your money. You'd probably get more color on your cheeks by pinching them lol!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own this blush in the colour "Flash Plum" and I have to say, I am VERY dissapointed! For a start, the colour is way too dark for my skin and makes me look like a doll with really rosy cheeks. Second, the formula is horrible and the blush doesn't stay in place. Lastly, it comes off within an hour of applying it. I don't reccommend buying this blush, there are much better ones out there!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not very pigmented, doesn't stay very long. Would've given it one lipstick if it weren't for the nice selection of shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lovejess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Forget it, maybelline makes the worst, low-pigmented blush. And don't get me started on the brush. I'm not an expert in brushes but come on this thing scratches my face.

I know it's cheap but still?
No-no.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I brought this blush at Big Lots since it was only $2, and I like to try new makeup. But this really was disappointing. There is absolutely no pigmentation at all, and I usually like sheer blushes. :(

Just for the heck of it, I even tried swatching it on my hand with a primer. The pigmentation is extremely light. I will not be repurchasing. I can however, recommend it for a beginner who wants to try something extremely sheer and work their way to a darker shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this every day for over a year and still it wasn't finished, so lots of + for it being long-lasting. Same thing with applying it: for me, a little went a long way and looked natural (I had Rosewood) and didn't disappear at all during the day. It doesn't have the special "it"-factor for me and therefore I won't give it a higher rating although it deserves it. It's a great matte blush but since I prefer a bit more lusture in the blush I'll stay at 3.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade I brought mine in was rose, the pigmentation is horrific. I cannot get any of the product onto a brush, even the one it came with! I cannot use it as I can't get any product out of the pan. It's a shame because the colour is lovely.