October 25, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hrcarr

This product looks really well on eyes, but runs a lot. It burns my eyes when putting it on, and it has dried out my eyelids. My eyelids are now every sensitive and hurt just by touching them because of wearing this eye liner, I just bought It and I had to throw it away, I would not buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it super black

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mct373

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had switched to this relucatantly after Urban Decay discontinued the liquid liner that I had been using and replaced the formula with something waterproof (which I didn't want). I was surprised at how much I liked it. I used it in jet black and it's very highly pigmented. And because it's not waterproof, it was also very easy to remove at the end of the day. I never had problems with it running either. I use liquid liner daily and so it became a staple of my routine. The brush is fine so you have a lot of control over the thickness of the line you want to draw on. Unfortunately for me, I developed an allergic reaction to the formula and had to discontinue using it. If it weren't for that, I would most definitely continue using this product. Otherwise, I would highly recomend giving this eyeliner a try. For the cost, the quality is comparable to higher end brands. And it's definitely MUCH better than drug store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by liddopixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is my absolute number 1 go to eyeliner. If you don't have this eyeliner i highly suggest you give it a try. It goes on like a dream, and it stays put all day. It comes in a variety of colours, my favourite being black, but the light blue is a close second. I don't go a day without wearing this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years, but never thought to review it. I tend to review the new things I try rather than my best battle-tested buddies. I'm missing it terribly, though, since there is no Sephora near me.

This liquid liner is everything you want: opaque, matte finish; water resistant (not waterproof), great staying power, and a nice, pointy felt tip that doesn't fall apart or have pieces of fuzz shed off (a problem I've had with other brands), and there's enough product in the tube to justify the price. There is nothing to dislike here, which is what makes it perfect. Think about it--your favourite make-up products aren't the ones you have non-stop raves about, but are the ones you have zero complaints about and therefore never talk much about. Perhaps that's why I don't think to review my favourites?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Kelcie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't write reviews but created a screen name and password after reading reviews on this product. I love this eyeliner and couldn't live without it. I think it must matter what color you choose. But the black for me, means MY LIFE. Don't criticize this product. It doesn't smear, it doesn't sweat or crack, it dries matte, it's everything you want in a liquid eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It's very precise but it washes off WAY too easily and it even seemed to smudge in my under eyes. I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kwb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bottom line, this stuff works. It's a nice deep, solid black, stays on all day (but I work in an office, I'm never really in situations where this needs to be waterproof), and it looks good. Only cons I would say is that the brush is a tad thin, making it a little harder to control, and I'm not a fan of the bottle type thing, I do prefer the pen type liners, or a brush and gel type liner, but it's not the end of the world. For 7$, I'd probably repurchase until I found something better for the same price or cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in a glittery-silver and it does not last! Even after letting it dry it rubs right off. I expected better of this brand and price.

PROs: color selection, return policy

CONs: doesnt last, expensive, rubs off

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. even better than the Stila liquid liner. with this liner it's easy to get an even thin line in one stroke and it's so cheap compared to other products at sephora. this is my go to liquid liner and I will repurchase.