April 18, 2014 | 1966 users online

Blush - MAC - sunbasque

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Benyakult

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this blush. this is my everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by eraleni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My First MAC Bush and I am sooo pleased. Just the perfect sunbronzed look. Also a great match to MAC eyeshadow All That Glitters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite blush, absolutely love it! Great for summer, warm toned skin. Perfect peachy pigmentation, with nice gold shimmers, and $21 is a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite MAC blush and my go to blush.

It works perfectly as a blush/contour, I can just put it on more heavily where I want to create a shadow and lightly where I just want a warm glow. It manages to be subtle enough to wear with any eye or lip colour, but it never gets lost either.

I'm so glad I got this instead of Margin (another time when MAC was fortuitously sold out and an SA recommended this instead), this is such a versatile product and I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this color. It is the perfect addition to brighten up/bring life to your face after you blank everything out with foundation. The blush itself it's kind of shimmery but nothing over the top, it adds a very subtle glow. I am an NC35 and I adore this blush, it doesn't make me look too pink or too orange like some blushes do. This stuff is decently pigmented and I can see how it may be easy to use too much but I use a stippling brush and it applies the perfect amount. Lovin' this blush :) I only use MAC blushes now, they are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by scrowell

Honestly - STUNNING. I am a blush junkie, no like really, I own a sick amount of blushes bc I love them. I love the warmer, sun-kissed blushes the most, though. I'm not usually one who goes for bright pinks, or reds - I adore the peaches, golds, and bronzey tones. I saw this on a youtuber and fell in love - went to the counter to check it out, wasn't wowed so I passed. Then, weeks later a cashier at Sephora had THEE most gorg glow and sunkissed cheeks - I literally could not hold back so I asked her what she was wearing, she laughed and whispered oh its a MAC product, and said its called Sunbasque. GAH, I rushed to MAC and picked it up. LOVE. That's all. I usually bronze my face up w/ a bronzer, and pop Sunbasque on the apples of my cheeks and BAM I instantly look tanned, and lovely :). Always get asked what I have on, seriously. I love that too. HIGHLY recommend. Im an NC25-30.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC blush. I wear it everyday, just ordered two more that's how much I love it. It's a nice peachy pink that can look very natural or you can build up for a bit more color, it's just beautiful! I'm an NC35.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sightly shimmery peach, gorgeous on my NC35 skin tone. This has been my daily spring/summer blush for years now. I wouldn't call this a bronzer, but it gives you a very natural and healthy glow, as if you'd been out sunbathing (just realized how perfect the name is!) Apply with a lighter hand for day; use a bit more for evening, neutral enough to pair well with dramatic eyes or lips. I've been using this for 3 or 4 years at least and have yet to see it look clownish. Wear time is excellent, lasts all day with no need to reapply unless maybe you're in the heat and sweat it off.

I think most MAC products are of very good value. You pay maybe a third more what you'd pay at a drugstore, but you're getting a quality product that will last you YEARS. Of the MAC blushes I've owned, the quickest I went through one was 3 years (with near-daily wear.) I don't know if I'll repurchase this because on one hand, I love it, and my makeup philosophy is if it ain't broke, don't fix it, But on the other hand, I don't want to commit to another 4 years of the same color when there are so many more MAC shades to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have loved Sunbasque since I was 15 (7 years ago)! My mother and sister both wear it also, so it runs in the family. I have fairly pale skin with freckles on my nose & cheeks and dirty blonde hair and this is the only blush that really pops on me. It's pink and shimmer, but still adds a little bronzer to my face, so it really makes my freckles stand out. Perfect for summer!!!!

My only complaint is it cracks anytime you drop the container, leaving you with little 'blush rocks' but I am cheap so I deal with those!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is near and dear to my heart, it was my first ever Mac blush when I was 19 lol. It's a great color for me, I'm about a medium-light skin tone and I absolutely adore it. The one thing I hate about it is the packaging, Mac packaging of their blushes such in my opinion, they break VERY easily. My first sunbasque broke in travel. I have just purchased another one today and can't wait for it to come in the mail!!!