October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - MAC - sunbasque

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, Sunbasque. This is a lovely peachy, bronzy, blush from MAC and the formula is Sheertone Shimmer. This, of course, does have a large amount of shimmer. This blush applies evenly and blends well. I like that this tends to not look too bronzey, but more peachy on my skin. Whenever I wear this, I get compliments on how glowy my skin looks. I like to pair this with Melba blush to add more of a pop of color. Typically this blush wears about 6 hours on me (as most MAC blushes do) and I also like that this looks freshly applied if I do need to touch up later in the day. There does appear to be some orange in this blush, but it doesn't make my skin look over-bronzed or orange. It's a great MAC blush to add to your collection and works with pink and peach blushes. I'd purchase again (I actually use this so often that I'm close to hitting pan!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by kaikaipark19

omg i got this blush from a halloween makeup store for 7 dollars!!!! they also had eyeshadows for 6 dollars each and the mac studio fix foundation for 12!!! i got this blush and 2 eyeshadows. all together it costed me 20 dollars! if i was to be in this town again i would defidently stop by for some more mac products. overall i think this blush is amazing. it gives an amazing bronzed but blushed look and i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I've waited for weeks to get it (and I'm so annoyed with myself for that),
it's the very BEST blush from Mac.
Reviews that go like 'oh, you got Margin, don't buy Sunbasque 'cause it's
like the same thing' are so wrong, really.
I was also swayed by pics online, but it doesn't look like this in real life (obviously :D).
First of all Margin is a Frost finish and Sunbasque Sheertone Shimmer,
Margin is pinkier, Sunbasque is peachy-gold-bronzy, and swatched side
by side on my arm they look nothing alike, it's crazy, but don't go round this gem
just because you got Margin, they're soo different, and I can't believe how I
raved about Margin, but after trying Sunbasque, I probably won't use Margin
as much, if you struggle between these two overall, go for Sunbasque
and you won't be dissapointed! :)

(I'm NC37)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Benyakult

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this blush. this is my everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by eraleni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My First MAC Bush and I am sooo pleased. Just the perfect sunbronzed look. Also a great match to MAC eyeshadow All That Glitters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite blush, absolutely love it! Great for summer, warm toned skin. Perfect peachy pigmentation, with nice gold shimmers, and $21 is a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite MAC blush and my go to blush.

It works perfectly as a blush/contour, I can just put it on more heavily where I want to create a shadow and lightly where I just want a warm glow. It manages to be subtle enough to wear with any eye or lip colour, but it never gets lost either.

I'm so glad I got this instead of Margin (another time when MAC was fortuitously sold out and an SA recommended this instead), this is such a versatile product and I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this color. It is the perfect addition to brighten up/bring life to your face after you blank everything out with foundation. The blush itself it's kind of shimmery but nothing over the top, it adds a very subtle glow. I am an NC35 and I adore this blush, it doesn't make me look too pink or too orange like some blushes do. This stuff is decently pigmented and I can see how it may be easy to use too much but I use a stippling brush and it applies the perfect amount. Lovin' this blush :) I only use MAC blushes now, they are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by scrowell

Honestly - STUNNING. I am a blush junkie, no like really, I own a sick amount of blushes bc I love them. I love the warmer, sun-kissed blushes the most, though. I'm not usually one who goes for bright pinks, or reds - I adore the peaches, golds, and bronzey tones. I saw this on a youtuber and fell in love - went to the counter to check it out, wasn't wowed so I passed. Then, weeks later a cashier at Sephora had THEE most gorg glow and sunkissed cheeks - I literally could not hold back so I asked her what she was wearing, she laughed and whispered oh its a MAC product, and said its called Sunbasque. GAH, I rushed to MAC and picked it up. LOVE. That's all. I usually bronze my face up w/ a bronzer, and pop Sunbasque on the apples of my cheeks and BAM I instantly look tanned, and lovely :). Always get asked what I have on, seriously. I love that too. HIGHLY recommend. Im an NC25-30.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC blush. I wear it everyday, just ordered two more that's how much I love it. It's a nice peachy pink that can look very natural or you can build up for a bit more color, it's just beautiful! I'm an NC35.