Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste-Vanilla Mint

3.9

on 1/22/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was using a different Crest whitening toothpaste before this so while I don't notice any change in the color of my teeth it's possible I am just used to any effect it gives. I found this cleaned as well as could be expected from a toothpaste. I didn't feel any more refreshed afterwards from using it, and I don't find there to be a real vanilla flavor to the toothpaste. I taste the generic mint flavor, and then there is a vanilla smell to accompany it.

This was a fun change from the monotony of mint toothpaste, but other than that it doesn't give me any reason to repurchase it. I'll continue buying whatever goes on sale or has a coupon.

on 10/29/2011 3:36:00 PM

Crest Vanilla Mint toothpaste for me is the only flavor of toothpaste I have ever liked. I look forward to brushing my teeth with its candy like flavor. I have emailed crest imploring them to bring it back! Please bring it back!!!

For anyone who would like to get a few more tubes, it is finally available again at Amazon! Link: http://amzn.to/ysZFFt

on 2/7/2009 1:15:00 AM

After I brush my teeth they do not feel refreshed as I would like them to. The taste is mediocre, not good but not awful. I will not buy this toothpaste again.

on 12/18/2008 2:58:00 PM

I decided to try this since I love the Cinnamon Rush, and the Lemon Ice is okay also. I can not bear to use this again. The taste is Blah with a hint of vanilla and mint. It makes my mouth feel gritty and unclean. After rinsing, I can't even tell that I have brushed my teeth. I will not recommend or purchase again. At least it was on sale and I had a coupon.

on 10/7/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple years now. It's a good - but not great - toothpaste. The whitening isn't noticeable, but it does get your teeth clean and the vanilla is a nice balance to the extreme mint. I'm now using prescription toothpaste, but I'd go back to this agian in the future and recommend it around! good stuff.

I got mine at Rite-Aid for about 3.49

woow i must be in the minority here =/ =/ =/. i think this tastes and smells absolutely disgusting and nauseating...ahh and the uh refreshing stuff isnt something i like either! ahh i must sound so stuck up right now lol im not i promise haha

on 3/22/2008 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this a few days ago and really love it so far...I have used Crest pro health for a year, but it has a nasty after taste to me...then I bought a couple of tubes of Aqua fresh, but have not been crazy about it...my teeth just don't feel that clean...this crest vanilla mint has the flip top tube that I love, it stands up by itself, has a great taste and my teeth feel smooth, clean and my breath smell's fresh! I highly recommend it to all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

mmm, tastes reallyyy good for a toothpaste. Nothing over-powering. Just sweet with a touch a mint. It whitens very well too. But not like BAM! in your face white. Just a nice simple white. Just a good overall, great tasting toothpaste. loveee it!

on 11/16/2007 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

MMMMMMmmmmmmm, this is so delicious [not to eat of course]! Usually I would think this combo sounds disgusting, but I have chapstick that is vanilla-mint, and the flavors are quite complimentary. I like this as an alternative to the regular bland mint toothpastes out there. I don't see any real whitening, but the taste is worth buying again. Also I am quite fond of the easy to use flipcap. I can set it upright without trouble.

on 9/22/2007 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the flavor. It has the same active ingredient as the other pastes in the Crest family. Leaves mouth nice and fresh.