December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Other - Crest - Whitening Expressions Toothpaste-Vanilla Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by scottypres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Crest Vanilla Mint toothpaste for me is the only flavor of toothpaste I have ever liked. I look forward to brushing my teeth with its candy like flavor. I have emailed crest imploring them to bring it back! Please bring it back!!!

For anyone who would like to get a few more tubes, it is finally available again at Amazon! Link: http://amzn.to/ysZFFt

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ckoza491

After I brush my teeth they do not feel refreshed as I would like them to. The taste is mediocre, not good but not awful. I will not buy this toothpaste again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I decided to try this since I love the Cinnamon Rush, and the Lemon Ice is okay also. I can not bear to use this again. The taste is Blah with a hint of vanilla and mint. It makes my mouth feel gritty and unclean. After rinsing, I can't even tell that I have brushed my teeth. I will not recommend or purchase again. At least it was on sale and I had a coupon.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple years now. It's a good - but not great - toothpaste. The whitening isn't noticeable, but it does get your teeth clean and the vanilla is a nice balance to the extreme mint. I'm now using prescription toothpaste, but I'd go back to this agian in the future and recommend it around! good stuff.

I got mine at Rite-Aid for about 3.49

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by sllywhckyctie101

woow i must be in the minority here =/ =/ =/. i think this tastes and smells absolutely disgusting and nauseating...ahh and the uh refreshing stuff isnt something i like either! ahh i must sound so stuck up right now lol im not i promise haha

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I just bought this a few days ago and really love it so far...I have used Crest pro health for a year, but it has a nasty after taste to me...then I bought a couple of tubes of Aqua fresh, but have not been crazy about it...my teeth just don't feel that clean...this crest vanilla mint has the flip top tube that I love, it stands up by itself, has a great taste and my teeth feel smooth, clean and my breath smell's fresh! I highly recommend it to all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyadvisor

mmm, tastes reallyyy good for a toothpaste. Nothing over-powering. Just sweet with a touch a mint. It whitens very well too. But not like BAM! in your face white. Just a nice simple white. Just a good overall, great tasting toothpaste. loveee it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

MMMMMMmmmmmmm, this is so delicious [not to eat of course]! Usually I would think this combo sounds disgusting, but I have chapstick that is vanilla-mint, and the flavors are quite complimentary. I like this as an alternative to the regular bland mint toothpastes out there. I don't see any real whitening, but the taste is worth buying again. Also I am quite fond of the easy to use flipcap. I can set it upright without trouble.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by avapearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the flavor. It has the same active ingredient as the other pastes in the Crest family. Leaves mouth nice and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

I LOVE this toothpaste! :D It tastes absolutely delicious and leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed! It's the sort of thing you use to get little kids to brush their teeth, its so good. I also did notice a slight whitening of my teeth; not much, but it's more than any other "whitening" toothpaste has done for me in the past. A little more expensive than I'd like it to be, but I think it's definitely worth it.