November 27, 2014 | 1424 users online

Lipstick - MAC - flutterby

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by aunaturelgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product back in college sometime when a makeup-challenged friend and I went to a MAC counter and got made over. Flutterby was the lipstick recommended for me and I ended up buying it. After going a few years without wearing any lipstick, one day when I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers I found it and decided to give it a try. It's such a lovely color and I'm so sad that it was limited edition. It's a pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. If it were still available, I'd definitely buy again. For now I'll have to rely on swaps or find something similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ItaliNicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! I just love it :) I received it in a swap and am so happy with the color. It's pretty much the color of my lips with a little kick and I'm very happy with that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using MAC Flutterby for several years. I love the light pinkish color and looks great on almost any skin color! However, MAC lipsticks as well as their lipglosses tend to make your lips very dry, but the color is awesome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by meggan0903

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC lipstick shade: "Flutterby"
This is a perfect pinky-nude lipstick, and looks like a hybrid of my other two fave MAC lipsticks Blankety and Jubilee. This lipstick also looks great paired with a pearly pale pink lipgloss like MAC Oyster Girl or Fine China.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by oddinary

In the tube, this lipstick is a slightly peachy nude with pink base. It has very small shimmers but barely detectable on the lips. On my lips, it is a nude with pink. This is a very wearable nude that it could pass as my HG lip colour (mine is Hug Me, whilst this is a lot more nude). I can see myself wearing this colour very often! Looks very natural on me but is lighter than my own lip colour, of course. NC25-30 / C3, Chinese gal, MMM. I'd repurchase any time if it weren't LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LURVE this pinky-nude lipstick! Wonderful pigmentation and looks great on this NC15 girl. It's a creamy lipstick, and I think this is in my top five favorite colors to wear for a natural colored lipstick. I WOULD buy this again if it weren't LE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by effloresce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was swayed by all the great reviews here, and since i love lustres i thought i'ld give this a try. It's a very well balanced pink-beige nude with no shimmer. I'm a PPP with not very pigmented lips, and this was the EXACT same shade as my lips, just a teeny bit more glossy. Which kind of defeats the purpose of wearing lipstick.. i might as well wear clear gloss! It is beautiful (in the tube and swatched) though, and i could see it working for many other people, just not me. Up for swap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually bought this twice, returned it the first time, decided to give it another try...the second time I bought it, I paired it up with Armani lipliner #2..and it's gorgeous!! a beigey/pinkish look with shimmer..love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I RIS this a couple months ago and was disappointed when it arrived, b/c it seemed like such a bland color. Welllll...I was wrong. It's a very pretty, feminine, shimmery pink-nude that goes on my lips slightly more pink than nude. I like it quite a bit more than High Tea, too. I generally do not like nude lipsticks, b/c they tend to have too much brown in them, but this one is just perfect. I've been wearing it almost every day recently. A great summer color, too, and looks amazing with MAC Pink Swoon or Dollymix blush and very little eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

FINALLY! MY HG NUDE LIPPIE!!! I was beginning to wonder if I was losing my mind. I tried a million nudes before I found this which is the PERFECT nude for my warm LLL skintone. I tried Bobbi Brown lipsticks which were the wrong color and too creamy, I tried NARS lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls, a few Clinique shades, and I thought MAC's new l/s Deceptive would be it, but it wasnt. So glad I decided to try this one out!

I love MAC's lustre lipsticks and this is by far my favorite. I can tell I'm going to be going through this tube quick!

I would DEFINITELY buy this again. continued >>