November 27, 2014 | 1251 users online

Moisturizers - C.O. Bigelow - Incredibly Moisturizing Face Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jetfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never saw this a BBW before, and it was on sale, so I picked it up on a never ending search for a heavier moisturizer that dosn't eventually clog my pores. I've been using it for a week now, and I really like it!! Leaves my skin soft and dewy

Alas, breakouts!! BOO

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by SarahKatie

This stuff is amazing. It is a GREAT winter moisturizer for combo skin. I get ashy around nose and chin and this stuff moisturizes those areas, and does not break out my more oily spots. Smells fine. Makes my skin feel really nice. I usually use it at night and use a lighter moisturizer for day. Definitely worth the investment if you have combo skin. One jar lasts all winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by MYALU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I work at the store and had never tried this before! When these went on clearance, I scooped up a couple. Boy am I glad I grabbed them before they were gone. Now being back in the frigid midwest- my skin is very confused (coming back from SoCAL) TOTAlly different climates. My skin is normal to dry, and I would much rather have my face feeling on the slick side before dry. I use this as a night cream, and WOW. WHen I get out of the shower, my skin feels tight- and this makes it feel 100% better immediately. There is no scent to this-- just a slight clean smell. During the day, this would be a tad too much so I use the Deluxe SPF 15 moisturizer, and its on! Grab some if you see any left!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by shinyshiny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am surprised to see such a low rating for this product. This is one of the very few creams which does what it says on the label i.e-moisturizing incredibly dry skin. I have extremely dry skin which becomes worse in winters. Till I started using this face cream, I always had to mix some almond oil with any 'dry' skin moisturizer. However, after I started using this I don't have to do that anymore . The best part is it is not greasy and thick like some dry skin creams and absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by mojorisin

i cant believe the low ratings for this....great moisturizer....sinks in quickly and no carrot smell geez very creamy and is great for winter dry skin.....this is what i was looking for when i bought eucerin sensitive cream because of all the good reviews and that sucked (burned my skin)...makes me wonder if the reviews here are all from just regular folks...anyway if you are looking for a heavier moisturizer for winter this is it...really feels good on

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by elephants_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this moisturizer in the winter, but in the summer it makes my skin sticky and greasy-looking. It's also very expensive ($20 for 1.7 oz!). I actually like the "carrots" smell and it did soften my skin, but the results weren't amazing enough to justify the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jessied007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a clean moisturizer that just does what it says and moisturizes, look no further than this product. I believe that I am in the minority here when I say that this is a great basic no nonsense dry skin moisturizer. I accidently picked a travel size of this up thinking it was hope in a jar for a trip to cali recently and ended up falling in love with it. I can't say that I smell carrots like other reviewers but I can say that this really helped my extra dehydrated skin without excess oil.- I highly recommend this moisturizer for air travel for those with dry skin, I never felt tightness or felt itchy after I landed in LA. It helped to calm down any redness in my skin from inflammation, and I believe that it cleared up my pre-period hormonal breakout. I got a lot of compliments on how radiant my skin looked while I was in cali and when I came back recently. I have been continuously using this moisturizer and I still can't keep singing its praises, in fact I recommended this to friends and family. I gave it 4 lippies because of the packaging, it needs a more hygenic tube instead of a jar, but other than that I great moisturizer that just moisturizes****.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

nothing incredible about it. does it's job, but feels tacky on my skin. smells like carrots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

I'm in love with this moisturizer! I've been using this every night in the past two weeks. It hydrates my combo skin so well, but doesn't break me out at all. Even my sensitive skin agrees with this moisturizer. UPDATE 02/14/08: This lovely worked very well in the winter for me. I've used half of this jar, and I am still in love with it. I'm even planning on repurchasing this. And no, it does not smell like carrots.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by AmberJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product because although I have dry skin, I don't want my moisterizer to make my skin feel greasy. This product does the job, it moisturizes my dry skin and makes it feel soft, but not overly greasy. I let it sink in for about a minute and then I can apply makeup without feeling any residue.