August 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Polishes - OPI - Japanese Rose Garden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

This is a beautiful polish....BUT....it's not the best pink polish I've ever come across. I recently purchased this at Ulta and it's a lovely color, in the bottle. I'm a bit dissapointed in the formula, I agree with the reviewer below, it applies thickly, almost too thickly. One coat isn't quite enough but then two coats is almost too much. On my nails I don't see much shimmer unless I'm looking at it under sunlight, it just looks flat and dull even with a shiny topcoat when I'm looking at it inside. It's definitely a flattering shade of pink and not too girly which I like, I'm not into those so even though I wouldn't buy another bottle of this I'll use up the one I have because I do like the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

OPI Japanese Rose Garden is such a lovely and sweet pink shade. It applies thickly. It's a timeless classic pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by BlondeInDelhi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colour is nice, but the application is streaky and it tends to chip quite easily (without top coat).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I had this color years ago so I bought a new one and my my! It is a stunning pink. Not over the top bright and not too pale just perfect! This color is from the 2000 Far East collection and I can see why they kept it around it is just a pretty perfect classy girlie pink! Great for the office. Yes!!! I think I will get another!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not really a fan of nude nails (even though I do own a tonne of them!) and I find that this is the perfect understated colour with a point of difference in the slight shimmer to the formula. 2 coats and I have a perfect mani and as per usual I love the OPI packaging as the brush is amazing. A real staple colour and I will be repurchasing for sure once I finish (which is saying something as I own 50+ nailpolishes!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I absolutely love this pink nail polish. It goes on just the right color and with a beautiful shimmer that sets it apart from all of the other pinks out there. I have repurchased this more than once - it is a color I always want. Perfect for every occasion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite nail polish! Have received soo many compliments. Even at the salon while doing mani/pedi, few people came asking which nail polish I used. And the name - georgous too!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this polish! This is my first high end polish purchase, as to be frank I balk at paying a lot of money for something that I will probably use not often. I got this one as a potential wedding colour.
I applied a week ago over a L'Oreal base coat, did two coats and then used a Sally Hansen topcoat. No chips, wearing or anything!
The colour is beautiful, and really lovely pink - the only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I am always picking up pink polishes and can undoubtedly find a cheaper dupe. Lasting power is important, but to be frank, I like changing my nails fairly often but feel I simply can't remove a polish that is lasting so well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG this nail polish is ammmmaaazing! I love the color, but the formula could use some improving (tips show some wear after a day or two).

But...even though the wear is not the greatest, this has got to be one of the greatest colors ever! A beautiful, sophisticated, elegant pink with mauve tones in it. It looks amazing on and both guys and girls always compliment me on my hands and nails whenever I wear this shade. Also, it's very opaque and one coat covers beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by kirakiraboshi82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be the nicest pink that I own!! The color is so classy yet fresh. It complements my neutral skintone perfectly and it applies wonderful.

I also found that it combines great with OPI Cherry Blossom from the 2007 Yokohama series which is a icy shimmery light pink, and looks great if you want some icy shimmer in top of this.