August 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Eye Shadow - Pop Beauty - Eye Cake - Olive

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by stormm

It's been a while since I got this palette and I just decided to use it. I usually don't like green eyeshadows so this palette did not appeal to me much but I was wrong. There are two amazingly gorgeous colors in this palette, a bronzey gold and a olive-taupe which I'm in love with. Not the best eyeshadows out there but really nice for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jen1santana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was a gift, not something I would of invested in. I have used on others before and noticed the wash was very sheer and had alot of fall out. I was proactive and made sure to pack on ,y Urban decay primer and it looked very nice. I tried doing a makeover before with there so called primer that looks like water mixed with glitter and it was terrible!! I had to remove and start over.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by sofabean

This comes in a cute package and the eyeshadows are arranged really nicely, but there isn't much that stands out about this product when used. The eyeshadows aren't very vivid and they don't pop. You can use all the colors together or each one separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by chocodcocoa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap from a great swapper =)
The colours really compliment my chocolate brown eyes, but the colour payoff is pretty poor... The staying power also isn't something to be amazed by. I always use UDPP under my shadows, but this still shows up in blotches... which is weird because I love Pop's eye class palettes! I'll still use it, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by rnkiley

I purchased this item from Sephora and have never been more satisfied with eyeshadow in my life. Every time I look for eyeshadow for green eyes, it usually is intended for people with the "sea green" type eyes. Mine are olive so I decided I'd try this and it really makes my eyes stand out. I use the darkest color to rim my upper eyelid. I swipe the lightest color all over and the medium colors in the crease. My eyes look absolutely gorgeous afterward. I will definitely be purchasing this item again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by nimoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The colors seem really nice in the package, but on application do not reflect much on my skin. I feel as if it's too cakey for my liking & would not re-purchase, even though I plan on continuing to use it occasionally to add to other more substantial make-ups.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not know who decided these colors would be flattering for hazel/olive colored eyes, but these colors did nothing to bring out the colors in my hazel eyes. The colors are OK, nothing special. I have found that to make hazel eyes really come out you need plums and forest greens, not the yellow and 'spicey khakis' in this kit. These muted colors make a nice everyday look, but to market it to a specific eye type is way off base. Also the tin says to make 'mysterios cat eyes'. Huh? I have no idea what that mean. If I want to make cat eyes, this is not the palette I would use. I do think the tin it comes in is really cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

This does wonders for my olive green eyes. It looks natural yet seductive while making my eyes greener. There are 5 different shadows that blend beautifully together and are well pigmented all contained in a cute little circular container. I think this would also look great for people with brown eyes.

So far I have used it with MAC teddy e/l, Rosemary and Thyme e/l, Black Coffee e/l by Lancome and the darkest shade in Olive Eyes to line. All of them looked wonderful and I plan on using this a lot more.

Pic in my profile! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Miss_Binky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooovin the Eye Cakes (plz see other reviews
This one was really interesting in particular as it made my eyes look incredibly feline.
Colors as follows
(all shimmer)
muted lime w/ gold shimmer
taupe w/olive tone also w/ gold
slightly chartreuse tinged gold yellow
blackened smokey olive w/ gold sparkles (amazing liner)
burnished brown w/olive tones