September 23, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Reflets Lumières Lip Shimmers in Bare

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To me, a lipgloss junkie, this is a beautiful nude, one of my favourite! It's not as light as Milani Secret, not as dark and bronzy as MAC oh baby, it's just that milky nude in the middle; plus it's sheer, it gives my natural pinkish red lips a nude coat. I don't think this nude will make pale skintone looked washed out, althought I am NC 40. The scent is sweet, smells like dessert. One lippie off for the lasting powder which is very poor. I am not sure if I'll repurchase, but probaly yes, since it's vrey pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 1:32:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

GREAT shade, Lovely Texture, But SUPER poor lasting power unfortunately. The gloss is farely sheer and thin. I just hate having to reapply this every 20 minutes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This might be one of the prettiest nude lip gloss on Earth! :-) This is a lovely shimmery beige, but it's not overly shimmery and the shade looks pretty natural on my lips, so I love to wear it on my ''casual'' days or at school.

I own 2 Reflets Lumières Lip Shimmers (this one and also the Gold shade - see my review) and these are probably the best products among Lise Watier stuff.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the consistency, which is not greasy, not thick and not sticky at all. And it lasts a pretty good amount of time (if we take into account that a gloss don't last that much usually).

This shade is one of my favorite. In my opinion, if you want to buy some Lise Watier products, try this gloss, you won't be disappointed! continued >>