July 31, 2014 | 1939 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Professional Tecni.Art Color Show Define Wax

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MoBo

This is a great product. I use it to smooth my hair and add texture. I used to use it a lot more when my hair was much shorter, and I found it to be it amazing for keeping style and adding texture. This wax doesn't have that gross sticky, heavy feeling that many waxes have. In this way, it's great for fine hair as it doesn't way hair down. This product leaves hair soft to the touch and doesn't harden up like other waxes I've tried, and it's not greasy either. My hairstylist recommended it for my mom, who has a very short hair cut and very fine hair, but I stole it because I love it so much. Sorry Mom! Oh - and this wax smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by hvhung

I am generally not big on hair styling products but this one is really quite effective. I hate the sticky hard feeling most gels leave behind and waxes are just too hard to apply on my fuzzy but straight to wavy Asian hair. The light wax creme gives enough definition with just a little bit of product and if you feel it is too hard just wet your hand and run through that area and you are good. Also excellent for when I want to use the curling iron for those special days. I just use a little bit on my finger tip and run through the hair strands as I release them from the iron and my curls will last a lot longer. I will definitely recommend this to others. Also smells pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice, light wax-gel-creme. Good to use for sleek hairstyles like a pony tail or straight hair to give the ends some definition. Good for colored hair, smells nice. Keeps flyaways at bay even when its quite windy. Would buy again, although this tube will last me ages.