August 21, 2014 | 1039 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Body Splash in Plumeria

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

nasty, old bag-lady smell. cheap and synthetic.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by saranging

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was only $3 at the Bath and Body Works summer sale. The packaging is from its old line so I think this might be one of the discontinued scents but I'm not 100% sure. It has a floral AND fruity scent and I really like how playful it is. It's definitely a summer smell and I like to use it with my BBW's Brown Sugar and Fig body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Shamrock1122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this bc it reminds me of someone in particular. On a boy actually. I was out of the country and He used to always use this scent. This was years ago. I came across this in BBw and couldn't resist the memories.
It has a hint of melon with something spicy and flower. If you like japanese cherry blossom.. Go ahead and try this as it might not be as strong

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I love this so much! It smells fresh and sweet.
If you use too much, it can be overbearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to wear this with my Auric Blends Pefume oil roll on in Plumeria! soooo Beautiful!

sweet floral fragrance, inspired by the tropics, alluring plumeria blossoms mingle with just a hint of ripe melon.

* Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
* Fragrance Top Notes: Cassis, Juicy Peach, Melon
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Plumeria Flower, Gardenia, Ylang, Jasmine
* Fragrance Base Notes: Soft Sandalwood, Musk

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i used to adore this.. but something about it turns me off now.. it is too much floral, too much.. something, i am not sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love-hate relationship with BBW Plumeria. Some days this classic fragrance smells so delightfully fresh and sweet and actually clean. Other days I find this scent sour and cloying on me. I'm giving it 3 lippies because I so think it's ME and my chemistry/nose that cause this change of heart from day to day. This is one of those scents for me that when it's good it's really good. I enjoy the heady, tropical floral scent with that touch of sweetness. The color is beautiful and the scent makes me feel clean and feminine. Upon drydown the scent becomes less sweet and more of a clean skin scent with just a delicate touch of floral, enough to remind you that this IS a tropical floral. I love it so much. The lotion is more sweet from the get-go. The shower gel and splash are less sweet.
"When it's bad" -- I sometimes use the splash and get a very sour, bitter scent. I can smell some of the scent on the fringes but overall I get a strong sour punch in the face. This seems to depend on the day as a few days ago I spritzed my forearms and ended up with a delightfully subtle scent that makes me want MORE. I am experimenting with frag combinations lately for this one because I want to see if I can "tame" the beast. So far I have used this splash having applied Vanilla Bean Noel lotion as a base and also used in conjunction with Japanese Cherry Blossom splash, both of these franken-scent experiments to try and "sweeten" the Plumeria splash. I don't get it. It's like I can smell the facets of this scent in the splash but something is missing to make them bloom. They seem flat and sour. Is this the same fragrance formula as they had when this scent was first out in the 90s? I had this back then and remembered it being much sweeter and fuller a fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i usually went for fruity, fresh scents. so this is my first floral scent i've ever tried. first sniff it made m dizzy. was very strong and super over the top flowery..kind of reminded me of a scent my grandma wore. but then after it died down it smelled better and i was surprised to see how much my husband loved this scent on me. he's usually asking me to wear fruity scents but this seems to be his new favorite. not my favorite scent ever..but if my husband loves it and it turns him on..well heck..i'll wear it. lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a Plumeria spray that I just got rid of because in 2 weeks 3 different people told me I smelled like that pink liquid children's antibiotic. Fail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tifferifficxo

i could describe this as a feminine, floral scent. it's very sweet as well. i love it.