Mary Kay Visibly Fit

4.5

on 3/27/2013 6:08:00 PM

I love this because its very moisturizing and is part of the TimeWise group so it's great to have anti aging benefits! The sent is almost undetectable, it just smells clean and doesn't linger. I feel very moisturized all day. I don't know if it makes my skin look "visibly fit" but I will continue to purchase this

on 12/16/2007 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it works as it says, the only thing i dislike is the smell. it's too perfumey and strong. it would clash if you were about to leave for work after showering and used a body spray or other purfume.

on 1/18/2007 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I have turned all my pals onto it! We all call it "ass cream"! It is wonderful. If you use the MK Sugar Scrub in the shower, and then put this on when you are barely dry, you won't believe how great your skin feels. It has helped my bumpy parts too, especially the "bingo wings" (you know, the loose skin under your arms that waves when you raise your arm and call bingo!) Follow this with the new cellu-cream combo...I have just started this, but think it may be just as great!

on 11/22/2006 6:19:00 AM

This product is GREAT for sun damage on the chest area. I also use faithfully on the rest of my body, but definately notice a big difference on my chest, where the damage is the worse.

on 11/3/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion is good, if you use it everyday. But skip a few days and you are back to square one. I noticed an improvement in the fine lines on my chest (sun damage) and I thought the backs of my hands looked smoother. It did not change the skin on my legs or spider veins. I like the scent.

on 7/14/2006 10:33:00 AM

No more spider veins!!!!

on 4/25/2006 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This will always be one of my favorite moisturizers. Not only does in smell great but it makes my skin feel like silk without feeling at all greasy.

on 11/3/2005 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

They need to make this by the gallon! its awesome!

on 5/27/2005 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great lotion! Soft scent that fades, makes the skin smooth, smooth, smooth!!!

Love this lotion! Really does make a difference in a couple of weeks and leaves me nice and smooth.