April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Eye Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by LaBelleFemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these and hope they don't discontinue them. They go on sort of sheer and slightly metalic but you can make them a little darker. I bought stone, storm, and fog. I had heard that fog was more of a periwinkle but really it's more of a medium to dark blueishy gray color on my pale skin. Makes a great colored smokey eye. Storm is a dark gray shimmery color and stone is a nice grayish brown kind of color. I really don't like browns at all, but LOVED the stone color. You only need a little bit of this stuff and it dries quickly to a powder finish that doesn't smudge. It lasts longer on my oily skin than a lot of products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

They've been on sale on Sephora website for a while, so I think they're being discontinued. I have it in Stone, and it's a great everyday color. I tried to use it under powder eyeshadow, but it creased and didn't look that great. But when I wear it alone, it's such a nice metallic/shimmery brown color and stays on my lids for hours without creasing. I was surprised because most liquid or cream e/s crease on me. I give it a 4 lippie only because the consistency is too thin and runny. I sometimes squeeze out too much product and end up putting too much on my lid. A little bit goes a long way, so be careful when squeezing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 12:40:00 AM More reviews by meandering

I got these online for only $2 apiece - they come in a very generously sized 10 mL squeeze tube. They do have a very liquidy consistency, which is kind of odd if you're more used to working w/ cream shadows. But, they are highly highly pigmented - a little goes a long way. They dry to a crease-free, almost metallic finish.

I got three colors:

Lawn is a gorgeous shimmery spring green...it reminds me of MAC Golder's Green pigment. It's quite a unique color - I haven't seen another cream eyeshadow like it. It does seem to have a thinner consistency/less pigmentation than the other two I bought, but you can easily layer it to achieve more opaque coverage. I layered it two times in the picture, whereas the other two colors were only one layer.

Stone is the most gorgeous of the three - it is a highly highly pigmented metallic taupe.

Storm got a little washed out by the flash in the picture. In reality, it's a much deeper color, more of a gunmetal gray...it reminds me of BB Galaxy Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow. It is also highly pigmented. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by charlottebees

I LOVE this eyeshadow. I love the shimmery sheer effect and the ability to layer. It's highly pigmented and always gets me compliments. It's super easy to layer with other shadows with stunning effects. Stone is my favorite, then Dawn. I've taken to using a tiny dab of Dawn as a blush. Gives me a beautiful glow and tons of comments. i can't get this color at Sephora now though so I don't know what I'll do when I run out! Why do they always take away the things I love?!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 2:45:00 AM More reviews by js33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liquid shadow has a very thin consistency, so watch out how much you squeeze out! It is well-pigmented for something so watery, and is easy to layer on. The colours are gorgeous, especially the taupe one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I like Sephora eye dew a lot. I bought it in stone. It glides on easily and looks great all day. I will buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by shengmei

I brought it in fog and lawn. Fog was way too blue for me. Lawn turns out to be a spectacular color.

I like how all the colors are mineral and shimmery. The fog one I actually used to dye my shoes blue because there were so much pigments in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sakigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the eye dews by Sephora! They go on like a liquid cream and dry almost instantly to a powder finish. Stone is my favorite color and then dawn. If I use concealer all over my eyelid first, the eye dews don't crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Received in swap, I wasn't sure I wanted to even test this. I did though, and I am impressed. Usually cream shadows just disappear on me. This one, in Stone is really nice. Shimmery, medium taupe shade that blends easily and dries pretty quick. Great for a subtle daytime look. I haven't tried it as a liner yet, but that is my next step.
Not bad at all for a store brand and the price, while it could be lower isn't crippling.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by bahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use Sephora eye dew in color Stone. I find it makes an excellent eyeliner when applied with a smudge brush. Takes only a second to apply as an eyeliner, not too dark, not too light..very simple to apply because no need to worry about exact precision..and highlights my green eyes very nicely. I pair this with a shimmery white/silver eyeshadow (to highlight) and a brown eyeshadow.