April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Treatments - Orly - Cutique - Stain & Cuticle Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is ok but not perfect. It makes my cuticles soft and easy to push back but doesn't remove them completely as I would like. It is better than my Sally Hansen which I was always using. If I buy it again I'll have to put it in an empty SH bottle because I really don't like the polish like bottle. It is difficult for me to use especially when it's half empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could give this more than 5 lippies I would! This stuff is AMAZING!

I bought this on ebay after reading the reviews on here. The first time I tried it I thought I'd make sure I had even better results than what I'd read and let it soak for 10 minutes, and much to my disappointment nothing happened at all! I logged on MUA to check I'd bought the same product, and sure enough, I had.

So I thought I'd give it a second shot and follow the instructions on the bottle this time. I am SO GLAD I did!!!! This removed cuticles I didn't even know I had!

As per the instructions I left this on for 30-60 seconds before using an orange stick. I am so incredibly impressed with the results. I've done a second application because my cuticles were in a terrible state and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I'm about to log into ebay and buy another botthe right away!

Definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by godivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The stuff inside the bottle looks and feels very much like the Mavala cuticle remover I had been using so far but they couldn't differ more from one another in effect. My cuticles have never looked this good after a home-manicure before. Orly's one removed even the cuticles that I never knew existed on my nails :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually got lucky in that this was the first product of this type I tried. I am cheap though so ive dabbled in others lower on the price range but they cant compare. Used this again recently after a long hiatus from pedicures and it still amazes me. Even though its a bit on the pricey side to me I consider it an investment piece because you dont need much and its lasts and lasts. The bottle I rediscovered must be at LEAST 6 years old and it still works.

But in my fugal nature i must try one more experiment before i go and invest in another bottle for my manicure kit. Gena callus off is very similar and I already have it so im going to put some in an empty polish bottle and see how that does. But that said i'll likely go back to cutique.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jadorelechoc

I love this product! It is fast and efficient, does what it says on the bottle and my nails have never looked cleaner around the edges. It does help a lot with stained toenails as well. I hate buffing the surface of my nails because I find it weakens them beyond belief and it is so easy to unintentionally overdo it, and Cutique has helped me get rid of the buffing tool.
I apply it on my nailbeds and on the cuticles, I do one hand and then I allow the product to stay on the nail for a less than a minute. I clean the first set of fingenails and then move on and do my other hand. I am not too keen on its smell but it really does not bother me. I am mostly happy that it does the job without destroying my nails. After I am done I moisturise with cuticle oil, rub it in and let it sit for a while and then go on either with my day or with my manicure :) Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have to confess I was skeptical because the cuticle removers I tried so far all failled including Mavala one. But little did I know when I ordered this online, tried it today on my toes and OMG this saved me at least 15 minutes, before I used damp cotton to moisten the cuticles and waitted and waitted and waitted, this only took 2 minutes and dang(!) the extra skin came off like magic (used my precious metal Tweezerman Pushy cuticle pusher). I got a great clean job which I totally didn't get with the cotton/cuticle trimmer method.
HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by JavaBeaner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a must-have for anyone who has really tough, hard to remove cuticles.

Here's how I use this magnificent treatment on overgrown cuticles-

Step One: Doing one hand at a time, apply to the cuticle area of the nail. Let it sit for about 2 minutes. Then take an orangewood stick and very gently push back the cuticle. Rinse with warm water and repeat on the other hand.

Step Two: After rinsing, I find there is usually some residual dry skin and cuticle left on the nail. To clean-up, I then apply to the full nail and cuticle (both hands this time) for maybe 30 seconds. This quickly dissolves the excess, which I then gently scrape off with my orangewood stick. Rinse.

Step Three: Apply cuticle oil and lotion.

For maintenance, I perform step one every other day (without the cuticle pushing if I have polish on).

*If you have any broken or bleeding cuticle at the time of treatment, skip that nail until it heals

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

Cutique is a must have in my manicure arsenal. I like it especially for diminishing and removing stained nails. If I find stained nails after removing an especially deep red, green or blue, I just let a bit of this stuff soak for 10-30 seconds and then wipe clean with a soft cloth and my nails are good as new. It is not, however, very good at removing nails that have been badly yellowed over time (like a couple months) so it's important to use it as soon as your nails get stained. As for cuticle removal - it is quite good at that however it is a bit drying so I avoid using it for that purpose too often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

Very impressed with this product - it's the best cuticle remover I have tried, both for nails and toenails. Effect lasts a long time. Definitely worth a try, and it also comes in a smaller 9ml bottle for travel or if you don't want to commit to a large bottle. I will definitely repurchase when my small bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG for now! I don't have wide experience with this type of products, but I'm so glad Olry didn't disappoint me with this one. Removes my cuticle gently and nicely, makes my manicure look neat. I have never put it on for longer than instruction says, so I haven't experinced that it is strong or drying out. My nails don't get yellow from it either.