August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Moisturizers - Vichy - LiftActiv Nightcream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Vichy products at night and this is one I use regularly. The Liftactiv Nuit is creamy, fresh scent, and absorbs well, I prefer a faster absorbing lotion. No reaction to the product. It's anti-wrinkling, firming lotion, and paraben-free. I have been using this product for about 2 years and the 50ml last about 8 months for me. I use to use the Lift Activ Nuit CxP but I don't think they make that product anymore :( This will have to do. Thanks for reading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let's start off about my skin: I have normal to dry skin with the beginning of some fine lines under my eyes and very clear skin. This night cream retails for $49 and can be found at Walgreens and Ulta, probably some other retailers as well. I did not purchase this but I received it for free from a Vichy/LRP training seminar that my coworker attended. As It's for mature skin, I didn't think I would like it, being that it's extremely thick and I'm not used to a thick cream. I'm only 27 so I didn't think I needed something for wrinkles. However, after using it for a month, I feel like it's one of the best creams that has ever touched my face. Yes, it's very thick and almost ointment like, but it does not feel heavy on my face. A little bit goes a long way so I don't see this having to be repurchased that often. It makes my skin extremely smooth and does seem to help with elasticity. Even though I received this for free I'm pretty sure I would go out and buy it again because it really is the best cream i've ever used. I will update further if it's helped with any fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely, rich product. Lightly scented, silky, and very hydrating on my dry, maturing skin. After exfolating, I smooth it on, and it absorbs easily. I wake every morning with smooth, soft, hydrated skin, and, because it is so refreshed, my fine lines are nearly non-existent! There was definitely a firming effect for me as well after several uses! Worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've been testing vichy liftactiv since a couple of months.so,i finally decided to buy it! Not only was it in special(10 dollards off)but i received in a gift set:a little day liftactiv cream,plus a one step cleanser(purete thermale)! Wow! I am really happy with vichy! It brings a velvety smoothness to the skin,firm the skin,treat some redness,treats the general aspect of the skin,brings a healthy glow to the skin!so far so good! I combine it with collagen ellastin by st ives.i take l'oreal for day time.but will surely buy the big day liftactiv cream and probably the serum and eye cream liftactiv!that's how much i love vichy liftactiv cream!love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must be using a different product than the other reviewers. I saw no change in wrinkles. It is not moisturizing although it sold as more of a treatment rather than a moisturizer.

This cream might be ok if it were priced at $25. However, at $50 I do not think I have ever used a more disappointing cream.

NeOvadiol is the only product I will be buying from the Vichy line the future. It is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Loooving this product!!! Have been using for 3 nights now, and i can feel my skin smoother, more replenished and more even... Its not greasy, it's silky texture, thats great cuz that way i dont wake up with pimples in my face... The only thing i wish the container was a pump, i dont like to put my fingers in contact with the rest of the cream, that might contaminate the cream with germs... but anyways... Great facial cream, the only downer is the container...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by snikolac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a luxuriously rich cream. My skin was a little dry, but I didn't think it warranted a thick cream like this. Still, I put a bit of it on my neck and cheeks and it felt so good I ended up slathering it on. I don't know what it did to me, but my skin simply looked BETTER. My daughter said I looked "well-hydrated".

I've only been using this cream for a few days, but my skin feels so good, I'm sure I'll be using this for some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by mkeddie

Very nice!! I haven't tried any Vichy products for a very long time. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart with dry winter skin and this is what I was told was a great product. I am very happy with it. Nice smell, no break outs and my skin looks great in the morning. So far so good!!!! Will update if something changes, good or bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. It is a pretty good night cream for winter. It made my skin soft and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by seapea69

I really like this cream. A little pricey but I think it will last for a couple months. I have pretty nice skin and I've been looking for a firming cream that would keep my skin from future saggyness. After a couple nights of using this my face seems to be a little tighter. I will update this reveiw in a couple of weeks. So far I have not broken out or develope any type of rashes from using this cream. Bought this at CVS.