November 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Liner Feutre - 11 Noir

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very "meh" about this eyeliner. The only pen liner I've had that I loved was a basically indelible Ted Baker one which you sadly can't buy over the counter. The nib gets a bit dry and you have to shake it to get a black line rather than a weak grey one. The actual nib is nice and solid and can get a solid line but it's a bit thick. It is also so not appropriate for oily skin: within a couple of hours this transfers all over my eyelids (to be fair I have oily skin and this is a problem I generally have with gel and pen liners). My overall opinion is indifference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Usually I don't buy Bourjois products... because it is rarely on sale, and it is so expensive as a drug store brand (in Australia anyway)... but when it did go on sale, I bought a few items, and this was one of them.

Personally, I love my Bobbi Brown gel liner, the staying power, the pigmentation etc. Recently I have been on an adventurer mood, so I have been trying other options. The felt tip on this eyeliner feels a little rough on the lids at first, but it kind of softens up after a few uses. It is very pigmented, and dries up very fast, so you don't have to worry about it transferring to another part of your eyelid because you blinked. Now, lasting power... I am on the fence about this... I have wore this one day when it was warm and muggy, I walked around, got really sweaty and it stayed on perfectly (as good as my Bobbi Brown)... and then another time when I was just laughing with my boyfriend until I got teary, and it smudged in the inner corners...

Generally, this is a good eyeliner, but I am still a little tentative about wearing this on a daily basis...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really don't understand all the bad reviews! I love this eyeliner. It is very black, easy to apply, dries quickly and doesn't budge. I wore it the other day, walking up a hill in humid rainy weather and then into a stuffy pub in a basement. I was a sweaty mess PLUS I have oily skin. To my surprise, when I was in the bathroom the eyeliner was still perfect. This product is worth it and cheaper than other good ones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Problematic, like most pen liners. The nib goes dry and the product doesnt come out fluidly. I end up having to go over and over the line to try and get it smooth but to no avail.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Katechiv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked the colour and the packaging. Can't really comment on price as it was on sale. The only problem I have is that the tip of the pen seems to have dried out but lots of colour comes out when I use the side of the felt tip. This means that it's not as precise as it was when I first bought it. Basically, it's just like a regular felt tip pen. I would try it again though as those 2 weeks of great cat-eyes were so worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

Okay what I like: the colour comes out very quick and strong it never dries and loses pigment. This makes it easy to apply it glides on nicely. Now what I don't like: if this was a lipstick it would bleed. I'm not sure of it's supposed to be waterproof but even if I touch my eyelid through the day it dribbles off! If It's a humid day it pools in the corners of my eyes and smudges it has no staying power. It's because of this I wouldn't repurchase it just smudges to much.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after searching for a nice pen eyeliner as I found the pot ones seemed to fall off if you so much as touched your eyelid. I figured the formula would be more watery and therefore not as prone to flaking. I chose this eyeliner as it seemed to do the job in the shop. But I had problems when I got it home. I couldn't even get the formula to come out on my hand, I had to press really hard and even when it did come out, it was not very pigmented and I was so disappointed after paying about 6 for this. I eventually took it back, where the woman said it must be faulty but I don't know. I've tried an Avon pen eyeliner since and it was just the same and I had to get it swapped for a new one, but yet again it wasn't very pigmented and didn't flow easily. So I just gave up and kept it, vosing to never buy a pen eyeliner again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The felt tip makes the eyeliner nice and easy to apply and the line it creates is strong. For a liquid eyeliner that's not overly expensive, I think it does the job. Especially since I have quite a shaky hand.

On the downside, it sometimes 'runs out' once I reach my second eye so I have to put the cap back on and wait. It's a little annoying, but I don't know if there are any eyeliners like this that don't have that problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissdanae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hadn't used a felt tip liner in years but saw this on sale and thought I'd give it a go. I do my top liner almost everyday and was so impressed with this little guy. The black is really BLACK, the felt tip is fine enough for a subtle thin line or you can easily make a thicker line. It doesn't transfer (like maybelline gel liner does for me) and its staying power is great. Its easy to remove as well as I hate having to repeatedly rub my eyes. I'm a contact lense wearer to and this hasn't effected my eyes in any way. (Some gel liners get a bit flakey and get into my eyes). I do agree with the other reviews and you'll get the most out of it if you stand it tip side down. I normally do one eye, put the lid on give it a few taps/shakes and the colour comes back to the tip and your good to go on the next eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I always wanted a felt tip eyeliner and because most drugstore ones are really watery I got super excited when I finally found this one. It is very black and when I tried it out the colour was amazing and I loved the fine tip of the eyeliner.
But here is the downside... the tip dries really quickly and I need to keep it upside down otherwise the liquid will not reach the tip and therefore you won't be able to use it properly. Also one I'm done with one eye the tip has become too dry to line my other eyelid so I need to wait another 10min with the eyeliner upside down.
Concerning the staying power, it's ok. I get oily eyelids and it does smudge a little throughout the day but not too much.

I wouldn't buy this product again simply because I don't feel it's worth the money and I'd rather spend the extra money to get something that actually works.