September 2, 2014 | 1267 users online

Top/Base Coats - China Glaze - Fast Forward Top Coat

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Laurenloveslife08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is overall really good. I was looking for a top coat and I found this at Sally's for $5 and thought I would give it a try. This worked really well for me and kept my nail polish on for 5-7 days which is fantastic!!! I will defiantly be repurchasing this product:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dries very quickly! Also adds a pretty shine. The smell however is very strong and odd. I'd rather smell acrylic monomer lol also it does not keep nail polish on longer than normal

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by GreekGodess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

GARBAGE!!!! IT DRIES your nails sure and gives it a great shine, but it will peel right off or chip within hours,, I used Essie nailpolish before and it made it peel within hours.. Never will buy again, I will go and use the Sally Hansen Instant Drying way way better....
The smell is horrible also... Too bad they have other great products but this one is GARBAGE!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by rockprincess1996

Okay, not really sure what I think of this. It makes my nail polish really shiny and pretty, but it SMELLS horrible. It's like a synthetic fruity smell.. I can't get past it makes me want to throw up. I would probably buy it again tho, because it does seem to work for me, but if you're sensitive to smells, I'd suggest probably not purchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by oceanbubbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While I love China Glaze's polishes, this top coat was really rather disappointing. It did dry very quickly, but the shine was really lacking compared to Seche Vite, for example, or O.P.I. Also, the smell was so strong compared to other top coats, and it was hard to get just the right amount on the brush because the brush was really awkward. It was like very flat and close together until about the middle, then it suddenly fanned out very quickly. It made it very awkward to use. For the price, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

China Glaze is the best quick drying top coat that I've used - it dries out soft polish in under a minute, and adds an extra shine to my polish. An extra great bonus is how Fast Forward also smoothes the surface of the polish, so if you accidently leave minor dings or smudges on your polish during application, Fast Forward erases them.

True; Fast Forward is not that great a topcoat when it comes to being an anti-chipping formula, but it doesn't claim to be. I'm both tough on my hands, and become bored with whichever nail colour I've picked rather quickly anyway, so I'd rather have a topcoat that helps smooth out the polishes surface and hardens it quickly so I'm good to go sooner, over one that has an average drying time and focuses on keeping the polish neat for a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by boringlauren

This stuff is cheaper than Seche Vite, and the shrinking isn't as bad which I really appreciate! But I let my polish dry for 10 minutes before I put on this fast dry top coat and it STILL smudged my nails. Not sure about the drying time yet but I'm so frustrated with how it destroyed my manicure that I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by styleandbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decided to try this product and I must say...IT WAS A DISASTER! I applied this on top of a jelly based glitter polish in hopes it would make it dry fast and 24 hrs later...my nail polish was still not completely dry and I ended up simply peeling the polish off because they were not dry! This top coat also has a lingering strong odor! I will be sticking to my Seche Vite top coat from here on out!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kristnn

I love how fast my nails dry but it doesn't keep them from chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by polishthisannie

I quite like this one, it dries fast and gives nice shine. It also doesn't go goopy easily. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the brush in this one and also the smell is a bit weird for me.